Rhythm Heaven still Japanese #1
New 3DS XL on top for hardware
Greatest hits compilation Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ has now sold over 224,000 copies and is still the Japanese number one. Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale was a new entry at two, with 46,500 copies sold in its first week.
- [3DS] Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ - 66,416 (Lifetime sales - 224,008)
- [3DS] Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale - 46,491 (New entry)
- [Wii U] Splatoon - 43,653 (310,582)
- [PS4] Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition - 35,872 (New entry)
- [3DS] Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden - 16,443 (91,102)
Sales dropped for the New 3DS XL this week, but not enough to move it from the top of the hardware charts. The only significant rise in sales was for the PlayStation 4, which shifted 3,000 more units than last week.
- New 3DS XL - 17,642 (Last week - 19,620)
- Wii U - 14,616 (16,413)
- PlayStation 4 - 13,850 (10,822)
- PlayStation Vita - 11,748 (10,797)
- New 3DS - 4,506 (4,329)
- PlayStation 3 - 2,819 (2,633)
- 3DS - 1,126 (943)
- 3DS XL - 790 (880)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 540 (566)
- Xbox One - 201 (100)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.