Sausalito, Calif., May 5, 2006, Red Mile
Entertainment, a worldwide developer and publisher of
interactive entertainment software, has announced today its
planned line up of exciting new games to be showcased at this
years Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in the Los Angeles
Convention Center from May 10 - 12, 2006.
"Red Mile is committed to providing an awesome gaming experience for all types of gamers," said Chester Aldridge, CEO of Red Mile Entertainment. "We look forward to E3 every year and this year we are especially excited about showing our lineup of upcoming games to our partners and the press."
The titles to be shown at E3 2006 are:
* El Matador (PC) - A third person, tactical action game, where players take on the role of a DEA agent, whose aim is to bring down the crooked, organized crime cartel in South America
* Equestrian Challenge (PC, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system)- Experience the action and thrill of the world's most popular horse sports while you travel the globe competing with your own perfect horse.
- Who Rules Almighty Edition (DVD) - An outrageously fun game loaded with fascinating questions the whole family will enjoy.
* Who Rocks (DVD) - Compete against your friends and test your musical smarts with this musical trivia game.
- History of Hollywood (DVD) - The ultimate party game for movie and television enthusiasts of all ages.
- WWII DVD Trivia Challenge (DVD)-Test your historical knowledge with this game, which features over 1,000 questions and answers to some of WWII most important people, places and events.
To set up an appointment to meet with Red Mile Entertainment during the show or for press assets, please contact email@example.com or call (209) 586-1495 x102. During the show, Red Mile Entertainment representatives can be reached at (530) 219-0338.
About Red Mile Entertainment
Red Mile Entertainment, Inc. is a worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. Headquartered in Sausalito, California, the company licenses premier intellectual properties and develops products for every major videogame platform. Red Mile is managed by a team that has helped to build some of the most successful interactive entertainment companies over the past 20 years.
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Reverb Communications, Inc.
(209) 586-1495 X102