Manchester, UK. – December 1, 2010 – New indie developer Spaghetti Studios has today announced its “Rasher Basher Challenge”. As a special festive gift, one lucky player of this critically-acclaimed game will walk away with $500 (US dollars). All they have to do is use their skill to finish the entire game before December 31 2010 and take three screenshots each of levels eight, nine and 10 and one of the final screen.
One of the gamers who successfully submits their entry before the closing date will be entered in a draw and selected at random to win the prize.
Rasher Basher Challenge Instructions:
· Complete the entire game using your gaming skills
· Take one screenshot each of levels eight, nine and 10 and one of the final screen of the game (it starts with the word “Congratulations”) as proof that you have completed the game (To take a screenshot on the iPhone, simply press and hold the "Home" button of the handset, then press and release the "Sleep" button on top right of the iPhone. The image is added to your "camera roll" on the phone)
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the four screenshots and including your name, address and country.
· Contest starts now and ends at midnight (GMT) on December 31, 2010.
· Entrants will be entered into a draw and the winner will be selected at random from the correct entries and announced on January 15, 2011. He or she will receive $500 (US dollars) or the equivalent amount in the currency of the winner's home territory dependent on the exchange rate on that date.
Rasher Basher can be bought from the App Store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rasherbasher/id400083297?mt=8)
For terms and conditions of Spaghetti Studios competitions, visit the official game website at http://www.rasherbasher.com and follow the link on the homepage.
Rasher Basher is an original, fun-filled game that is highly addictive and devilishly tricky.
There are 60 electrifying screens to work through in a game that is simple to control. But behind that simplicity lies a host of challenges.
The Portable Gamer gave the game a four-star rating saying "Rasher Basher offers a real fresh and addictive type of gameplay." ( http://theportablegamer.com/2010/11/iphone-review-rasher-basher/)
The Bolton News and Lancashire Telegraph awarded it five stars, saying it is "A game that tests your gaming prowess and reactive abilities... it makes for amazingly challenging gameplay" and "It's great fun and you will have a blast as you attempt to guide Rasher around a series of increasingly difficult courses."