August 22nd 2005 - PiggybackTM, Europe's leading official strategy guide publisher has again joined forces with Konami of Europe GmbH to exclusively create and distribute the Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM Official Guide, published by Konami of Europe GmbH, for PAL regions.
The Official Guide will be published in five dedicated language SKU versions: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian and will cover Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM for PlayStation® 2, Xbox® and PC. Developed over a four month period, the guide is the ultimate collector's piece presented as a high-quality production book.
- Back cover fold-out with an overview to all the tricks and special moves
- Quick search, colour coded index, user-friendly tab system
- In Game Marketing: 4-page 4-colour flyer inserted into all PAL copies of the Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM game.
- Dedicated User Base: Pre-release information mailed to 350,000 Piggyback registered gamers.
- The Official Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM Guide features a matt laminated cover with spot UV varnish.
- The book is printed on 135 g/m² paper for the ultimate collector's item.
- Visitors to www.piggybackinteractive.com can download 12 sample pages of the Official Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM Guide free of charge from the 7th October 2005.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5TM Official Guide Details
RRP: £10.99/ AUD 29.95 - Available in all good videogame retail outlets and bookstores.
ISBN (UK): 1-903511-77-1
EAN (UK): 978-1-903511-77-0
Launch Date: October 2005
For further information:
Louie Beatty - Piggyback Interactive Limited
T: +44 (20) 7313 9232
®2001 Korea Football Association
Special thanks to SEJIN, MUKTA, Eunho, Denis for Korea National Team data
"adidas", the adidas logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark are registered trade marks of the adidas-Salomon group, used with permission the use of real player names and likenesses is authorised by FIFPro and its member associations.
Officially licensed by Eredivisie CV
Gioco ufficialmente concesso in licenza della LEGA NAZIONALE PROFESSIONISTI
Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP
"The Arsenal crest, Arsenal logotype and cannon are trademarks of Arsenal Football Club Plc and the Arsenal group of companies and are used under license. TM & ®2005 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Licensed by Granada Ventures."
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.