Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver moved up to the top of the software sales chart last week, breaking through the 3 million units chart in the process, according to the latest data from Media Create.
Tomodachi Collection jumped up two places to fourth while Wii Fit Plus edged closer to the 1 million mark in third - if it continues to sell at close to its current rate it should break that barrier in the first week of December.
Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders took fourth while a couple of new entries packed out fifth and sixth places - Taiko Drum Master Wii 2 with sales of around 28,000 units and Left 4 Dead 2 on around 27,000.
Konami just pipped SEGA in the battle of the football titles for seventh and eighth, with World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 and J-League Pro Soccer Club 6, while Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the Nintendo DS was a new entry in ninth and Dragon Ball: Raging Blast took tenth place.
Overall sales were relatively slow, with the number one position shifting 55,000 over the week ending November 22.
Nintendo dominated the top ten with four published titles in the list, while games for its Wii or DS platforms took six slots.
The top ten run down is as follows:
- 1. Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (DS)
- 2. Tomodachi Collection (DS)
- 3. Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- 4. Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders (DS)
- 5. Taiko Drum Master Wii 2 (Wii)
- 6. Left 4 Dead 2 (360)
- 7. World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (PS3)
- 8. J-League Pro Soccer Club 6 (PSP)
- 9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS)
- 10. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (PS3)