Pinpoint Consumer Electronics are delighted to be exhibiting at Games Market Europe 2005
PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The company will be exhibiting its extensive product range including:
- The award winning SkipDoctor CD/DVD repair device. The SkipDoctor is part of the Digital Innovations complete range of care and maintenance products, and has been featured in numerous publications including the Margin Maker in MCV, Maxim, and The Guardian.
- The new AutoMax battery operated Disc Repair System and the new Motorized Disc Cleaner Max.
- Also on show on the Pinpoint Consumer Electronics stand to coincide with the launch of the PSP, will be a range of PSP Accessories from Screen Protectors to stunning enhancement devices from Gamexpert, Nyko and Digital Innovations their new iPod accessories from Nyko receive. These have recently received a lot of media coverage in a wide range of publications including Stuff magazine, Macworld and Mac User. This range includes the innovative iTop Button Relocator that relocates the controls to the top of the iPod, and the iBoost that is an ultra-lightweight rechargeable battery adding an additional 16 hours play time to the iPod. The iBoost was described by MacUser as "one of the most elegant solutions to iPod battery life extension we've ever seen".
- The coolest Airflo technology mouse and console and PC controllers from the award winning Nyko Technology range will also be on display. These products are the world's first air-cooled controllers using a patented technology to push cool air out of ventilation holes in the controller and stop perspiration that can cause lack of control and concentration problems.
- The extensive Gamexpert range of value-for-money gaming accessories and peripherals will be exhibited. The range includes light guns, analogue controllers, wireless controllers and a dance mat.
Pinpoint Consumer Electronics has been established since 2000. Based in Winsford, Cheshire, they are the exclusive distributor for a growing portfolio of accessories designed to enhance the gaming, iPod, PSP and PC experience. The brands that the company currently represent appeal to a wide market sector, providing a selection of quality, value and innovative products:
Digital Innovations - a groundbreaking range of care, repair and maintenance accessories that enhance consumers' digital lives
Nyko - a superb range of high-performance accessories for the interactive entertainment, computing and consumer electronics markets
Gamexpert - a value-for-money range of accessories for all game consoles and the PSP, with a focus on functionality
Laserline - practical CD storage solutions for on the move and in the home
We operate a strict product policy and choose only those that are unique or have a patented design. This means that we are continuously sourcing products that are designed to address an unmet consumer demand.
Award Winning Products
Many of the company's products have won numerous industry accolades and coveted awards for their design innovation.
For further details on products distributed by Pinpoint Consumer Electronics visit www.pinpointce.co.uk
Heather Leech - Marketing & PR Executive
Pinpoint Consumer Electronics
Tel: 01606 558 428