Delaware St. John Volume 3:
The sound of a hundred voices call to Delaware and lead him to the site of a decrepit amusement park. The site closed four years earlier after a collapse killed more than a hundred people. As Delaware explores the area he discovers the tragic accident is only the beginning of the dark events taking place.
Guarding the park are demons known as Shadow People. Delaware and Kelly must fend off these soul-eating monsters if they are to survive the night. Use Kelly's EMF counter to track paranormal activity invisible to the naked eye and thoroughly explore the remains of the park to discover all of the secrets behind The Seacliff Tragedy.
· Investigate the remains of a haunted amusement park in hauntingly beautiful rendered environments
· VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) - A modern PDA device for communicating, use it to take pictures, record sounds and contact Simon for clues.
· Mystery - The ghostly residents aren't the only ones with clues about what happened at the park.
· Survive - Something evil lurks in the shadows, outrun the creatures if you're to survive the night.
· Psychic Lead - Delaware receives visions that need to be deciphered if he's to solve the mystery.
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices in Haarlem, The Netherlands and Montreal, Canada. Lighthouse's titles include the critically acclaimed adventure title "Keepsake" and the highly anticipated 4x space strategy hybrid "Sword of the Stars". Staffed with industry veterans and with offices in key locations around the world, Lighthouse is a strong alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at: www.lighthouse-interactive.com