Alten8 is please to announce the release of Opals Quest for JAVA phones.
Working closely with the French developer Corelane , Alten8 has exclusive worldwide publishing rights for the JAVA version of Opals Quest.
In an initial ported range covering 127 phones (with more to follow) completed by Alten8 , pre-orders from over 25 carriers and portals have already been taken, with extreme interest shown by many more.
Paul Andrews of Alten8 said "We are extremely pleased to be working with Corelane with regards to Opals Quest , and we are looking forward to working with them on future projects" , "This is a prime example of how we are working to bring to market quickly and efficiently all new great quality games , from small development teams. This is just one of several high quality games to be announced over the coming weeks by us." "Alten8 intends to grow its range of exclusive content , and continue in its target of becoming the publisher of choice , for new and established quality talent and content."
Interested parties in Opals Quest should contact Alten8 directly , or through selected aggregators.
Details of Opals Quest Game Play -
Unleash your imagination in Opal's Quest, a medieval fantasy RPG, and explore the Faerhen Earths in search of your worst enemy, the cruel troll Mephisto.
Visit many towns and villages, and travel through deep forests, forgotten ruins and hidden dungeons. During your journey, you will have to battle fearsome creatures, avoid deadly traps and resolve many riddles, but fortunately you will meet friendly and weird characters ready to help you in your quest.
- Explore many interior and exterior places, from towns and villages to forests, ruins, mines and dungeons.
- Get ready for a few hours adventure.
- Real-time rain weather effect.
- Meet many friendly and funny characters who will guide you through your quest.
- Battle fearsome monsters, like orcs, chelobs, dwarf shadows and many more.
- Level up your equipment in shops: buy powerful swords, tough armour, bows, magical scrolls, and potions.
- Beware of poison, fire and ice threats. They can affect your enemies, but you too.
- Resolve many riddles, and use your mind as well as your sword.
- Use your environment, switches and mechanisms to enable or disable traps, open doors and find secret passages. Use them, but use them judiciously.
- Drink mimic potions to take your enemies appearance and fool them.
- Fight Mephisto , and save your beloved Celenha!
Alten8 is committed to a long term plan of expansion , in both its role of content developer , publisher and distributor. Working with both new , and established authors and companies , it welcomes all interested parties to contact it.
About Alten8 Limited
Set up at the start of 2005, Alten8 Limited hopes to become a new force in development , publishing and distribution of games and other content , across a range of formats. Both licensing older titles under its retro-soft brand , and all new titles and content under the Alten8 label . Alten8 hopes to become the first port of call for new talent looking for a more flexible way of working. With releases on many formats throughout 2006 and beyond planned.
Paul Andrews - firstname.lastname@example.org