Platform: PSP® (PlayStation®Portable)
Players: 1 (2 Co-op)
Release Date: November 2, 2010
Rating: E10 + (Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, Animated Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes)
Compatible Peripherals: None
"No Heroes Allowed!" for PSP® is the 3rd game in the acclaimed "What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!?" dungeon strategy Badman franchise. Players are the God of Destruction, summoned by the Evil Overlord Badman to dig a dungeon full of monsters to destroy the invading heroes, and help Badman conquer the known world!
Now with 10 different “powered” Pick-Axes, players fend off over 100 different invading hero types. Players choose their strategy wisely and spend “dig power” breaking up blocks containing nutrients or “mana” to create over 200 monster types to populate the dungeon and thwart enemies advance. The new WATER element offers a key offense and defense tactic by creating pools and by spawning aquatic creatures. Players study the underworld food chain and choose their monsters carefully in order to create a self-sustaining ecosystem of creatures to protect Overlord Badman’s evil lair!
· Dungeon Digging Story Modes – Most accessible and easy to play game in the series. Players conquer a brand new world by battling through 33 stages in the Story Mode. Dungeon-A-Day” mode will offer players 100 daily challenges to hone their dungeoneering skills.
· Multiplayer –Players can battle against the computer or join with a friend to build a bigger and better dungeon The new Co-Op mode, Badman & Badmella (she is none other than Badman’s daughter and heir to his evil empire) allows players to join forces with one of their friends to create a dastardly dungeon full of monsters ready to take out those pesky heroes!
• Strategic defense-Players can use “Badman’s Chamber” feature as a staging ground to test different hero types against the dungeon to see how they fare and perhaps adjust tactics.
• New WATER element creates pools that spawn new monsters to disrupt the heroes
• Over 100 heroes to test dungeoning skills against.
• Over 200 different monster types to spawn, mutate and breed to populate dungeon
• 10 different pick axes each with different special abilities
For more information, please contact:
# # #
“PlayStation”, “PSP”, “PS one” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.