PSP players will recognize the name of one of the Android Market and iTunes App Store's newest additions. No Gravity has already been a very popular game on the Playstation Network for some time. Realtech VR has been busy, adapting this space/action game to take advantage of HD display and open the world of No Gravity to iOS and Android users. The game pits the player against evil forces who have unleashed a mind-altering sickness across thousands of colonies. It's up to the player to try and save people, or at least prevent more damage.
Players have thirty-one mission levels to play, can choose from six different spaceships and two levels of difficulty. To help in the fight, each ship comes equipped with six weapons, everything from lasers to ion blasters. Along the way, players will enjoy the massive explosions, first or third person views and rewards for a job well done. No Gravity is a very fast-paced, action packed game that is not for the weak at heart. Good reflexes and a calm hand go a long way to helping the player succeed.
These are some of the features offered in No Gravity:
* Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
* This is the iOS and Android version of the PSP for Playstation favorite
* Full frame rate
* Massive explosions and damages
* Play in first or third person view
* Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
* Each ship available in 4 different colors
* Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
* 31 mission levels to play
* 2 difficulty modes to test a player's skills
* Reward system with achievements to unlock
* Multitouch and Accelerometer
* iOS Game Center (requires iOS 4.1 or better).
* Google Backup Service for 'on the cloud' save games.
* Support for phone and tablets (Android 2.2 support for PowerVR and Tegra GPU, including Android 3.0 support - including Motoroal Xoom ).
With the popularity of this game already established on the Playstation Network, No Gravity is being featured on the iTunes App Store in more than 500 places while still being a brand new launch. This should help players find yet another way to enjoy the nail-biting action offered in this all-time favorite.
Pricing and Availability
No Gravity is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store and Android Market in the Games category.
Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
realtech VR is a game development company with product solutions for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch and iPad devices since 2008. With rich industry experience in developing titles for PSP, PC, Android, Mac, webOS devices and more, the company specializes in filling the needs of casual gamers on the go with easy to play and fun games for everyone and as well top-notch 3D games for hard core gamers. Copyright © 2011 realtech VR All Rights Reserved. Android is registered trademark of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Media Contact for realtech VR