Nintendo took home four gongs at last night's MCV Industry Excellence Awards, picking up honours for Marketing Team, PR Team, Game Campaign and the Special Recognition award.
EA Sport's Peter Moore also accepted the Grand Prix award, while Sony's LittleBigPlanet was voted New Games Brand and Microsoft's New Xbox Experience labelled Marketing Innovation.
GAME and Play.com picked up the High Street Retailer and Online Retailer awards, respectively, while HMV's Gamerbase was singled out as the Retail Innovation.
The full list of winners follows:
- Grand Prix: EA Sports
- RAB Special Recognition: Andy Yates, Nintendo
- Marketing Team: Nintendo
- PR Team: Nintendo
- Game Campaign: Nintendo, Wii Fit
- New Games Brand: LittleBigPlanet
- Marketing Innovation: New Xbox Experience
- Games Publisher: Activision Blizzard
- Sales Team: Sega
- Sales Triumph: Bethesda, Fallout 3
- UK Development Team: Rockstar North
- Distribution Team: Centersoft
- High Street Retailer: Game
- Online Retailer: Play.com
- Retail Innovation: HMV Gamerbase
- Store Managers of the Year: Pearl Robinson, Mike Barnes GAME Oxford St
- Star Store: Gamestation, Birmingham