Nintendo reveals complete European Q2 line-up
Nintendo has dated the titles it plans to release during Q2 in Europe, giving firm release dates to promising GameCube and Game Boy Advance titles and clarifying when one of its first offerings for the Nintendo DS post-release will be made available.
Cube owners can expect to get their hands on RPG title Baten Kaitos on 1st April, with Star Fox Assault arriving at the other end of the month on 29th April. Then in June they have Donkey Konga 2: Hit Song Parade (working title) to add to their collections.
The GBA arguably has more interesting games due out during the next few months, however, including tilt sensor-based efforts Yoshi's Universal Gravitation (22nd April) and WarioWare Twisted! (3rd June), both of which come very highly recommended by our sister site Eurogamer.net.
Elsewhere on the GBA release list, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is confirmed for 6th May, to be followed by Mario Party Advance on 24th June. Sandwiched somewhere in-between that lot, meanwhile, is Yoshi Touch & Go for the DS, which lands on 6th May, adding to the DS's launch line-up of some 15 previously announced titles set to arrive on 11th March.
Here are the highlights of Nintendo of Europe's Q2 line-up:
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (Cube) - 1st April
- Yoshi's Universal Gravitation (GBA) - 22nd April
- Star Fox Assault (Cube) - 29th April
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA) - 6th May
- Yoshi Touch & Go (DS) - 6th May
- Donkey Konga 2: Hit Song Parade (Cube) - 3rd June
- WarioWare Twisted! (GBA) - 3rd June
- Mario Party Advance (GBA) - 24th June