Antwerp, Belgium (October 24, 2005) - Ideazon Inc. today announced its new Call of Duty® 2 Limited Edition Keyset for ZboardTM.
The new custom keyset is designed specifically for Activision's much-anticipated Call of Duty 2, scheduled for release early November.
Ideazon, designer and developer of the Zboard, the world's first keyboard designed for PC gamers, has partnered with Activision Inc. to bring gamers a custom keyset that will dramatically enhance the Call of Duty 2 playing experience. Ideazon's Call of Duty 2 keyset lets players gain the advantage over their enemies and master the gaming environment using a customized control layout.
"Zboard owners are a vociferous bunch and they tell us they can't imagine playing shooters without one," says Chris Rathgeber, President of Ideazon Inc. "We've worked closely with Activision to create the Call of Duty 2 Keyset for Zboard and we think gamers will be quick to add this weapon to their arsenal."
With just one keystroke, players can toss a grenade at an adversary or reduce detection when advancing on an enemy position, with the special "Butterfly" layout instantly improving any player's movement under fire.
The Call of Duty 2 Limited Edition Keyset for Zboard gives gamers:
- 22 keys labeled with unique game commands for ease of use and quick access to weapons, chatting, voting and more;
- The ability to accept up to seven simultaneous key presses for maximum speed and unparalleled gaming control;
- Ergonomic butterfly movement and domed action keys for maximum control and instant response;
- Brilliant color graphics that add a new dimension of realism to the desktop.
The Zboard Gaming Keyboard comes equipped with the following components and features:
- Gaming Keyset for FPS and Action games;
- 15 common shooter and action commands labeled on keys;
- Eight distinct "command zones" for ease of use;
- "Butterfly" directional keys for maximum comfort;
- Instant remapping capabilities;
- Standard Keyset with Windows & Internet Explorer commands labeled on keys;
- USB base with two extra USB peripheral ports.
The Zboard is available now and the Call of Duty 2 Limited Edition Keyset will be available coinciding with the game's launch, at major retail and online outlets. The suggested retail price for the Zboard is 59.99 and for the Call of Duty 2 Keyset 24.99. Check stores or online at www.zboard.com for ongoing offers.
About Ideazon, Inc.
North American-based Ideazon Inc. develops, manufactures and markets the next generation of gaming peripheral technologies that enable a new level of interaction between end-users and their PC games. ZboardTM products enhance the gaming experience, accelerate gamers through the initial stages of a new game and ultimately improve gamer satisfaction.
Ideazon is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario with its European Offices located in Antwerp, Belgium. For more information, contact the company at +32 3 444 05 87 or visit the web site at www.zboard.com.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products. Founded in 1979, Activision posted net revenues of $1.4 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2005.
Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Scandinavia, Spain and the Netherlands. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's World Wide Web site, which is located at www.activision.com.
Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.