Prague, Czech Republic - 24th May 2005
Format: PC CDROM
Genre: 3D first person action game
Release date: TBA
Black Element Software have released a video from their new FPS game ALPHA PRIME. The video shows the physics demonstration in the game based on Meqon Game Dynamics (http://www.meqon.com).
You can view the video directly at http://www.alpha-prime.com/downloads/alphaprime_pd.avi or visit the website at http://www.alpha-prime.com.
Key characteristics of the ALPHA PRIME include
- 1st person shooter themed around a strong science fiction story
- Multiple robots with specific abilities and powerful weapons to utilize
- Arsenal of powerful weapons for the player to use, additional weaponry mounted on remotely controllable robots
- Fully interactive physical environment, breakable objects, rag doll effects
- 3d graphics engine making use of the state-of-the-art graphics technology
About Black Element Software
The Black Element Software company, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, is a group of young experienced game developers. They are a group of hardcore gamers who create great playable games with the very highest quality for the PC.
Their first project was the fantasy action game "Shade: Wrath of Angels" released by Cenega Publishing at 2004.
For further information:
® 2005 Developed by Black Element Software. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein maybe trademarks of their respective owners.