Los Angeles, CA -- Nokia will showcase its new N-Gage accessory portfolio at E3 2005. The new portfolio has been designed to expand the functionality and usability of the N-Gage QD game deck. The accessories incorporate the Nokia qualities of innovation and excellent usability, but feature also popular price points and distinctive N-Gage design. The accessories complement both the gaming and the smartphone functionality of the N-Gage QD game deck.
The new accessory portfolio consists of the following products:
- N-Gage Wireless Dual Headset, stylish Bluetooth headset with modular one or two ear piece design
- N-Gage QD Snap-on Speaker, attach to N-Gage QD to enhance your game audio
- N-Gage QD MMC Expander, expand number of MMC slots to 2 for easy switching between your favorite games
- N-Gage QD Dual Headset, comfortable and stylish headset with volume control
- N-Gage QD Carrying Case, protect your game deck while on the move
- N-Gage Aluminium Game Card Case, carry and protect your game cards in style
- N-Gage Nylon Game Card Case, carry and organize your game cards
- N-Gage Key Strap, multifunctional carrying strap
Nokia is working together with OSM and GN Mobile to sell and distribute the N-Gage accessory portfolio. GN Mobile is widely known for its Jabra branded products. All new N-Gage accessories are expected to be available in the second half of 2005.
The N-Gage game deck is an innovative mobile device that is creating an entirely new market for the games industry. Built for active gamers, the N-Gage platform is the first mobile and connected game deck to feature online high-quality 3D multiplayer game play over Bluetooth wireless technology and GPRS. The N-Gage device also offers unique online games services as well as a comprehensive and growing games catalogue from the leading game publishers. Nokia is the world leader in mobile communications.
Further information, please contact:
For Media only
Tel: +358 7180 45667
Americas Press Desk
Tel: +1 972 894 4573
Nokia Communications, Asia Pacific
Tel: +65 6723 2323
Copyright ® 2005 Nokia. All rights reserved. Nokia, N-Gage and N-Gage QD are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nokia Corporation. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Some features and services are dependent on the network, supported digital content formats, the compatibility of other devices and applications, and other factors. Please refer to the user guide for more detailed information.