NARUTO™: RISE OF A NINJA BRINGS THE ADVENTURE TO EMEA STORES
Ubisoft's Video Game, Based on the Popular Animation Series Arrives in EMEA Retailers This Week
London, United Kingdom - 2 November, 2007 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced that NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja, exclusive to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, has released and will be arriving on EMEA store shelves this week. The NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja video game is based on TV TOKYO's hugely popular NARUTO animation series.
"NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja melds an open-world action-adventure with a cutting-edge fight game," said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director at Ubisoft. "It remains true to the NARUTO universe that will make fans proud, as well as providing a full and action-packed experience to new recruits."
In NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja, players will experience NARUTO starting from the series' beginning, and will be able to relive the hit animation and manga as well as experience Naruto's transformation from noisy ninja-academy failure to respected ninja.
Key features of NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja include:
· Experience Growing Up As Naruto: The only game that allows you to step into Naruto's shoes from the series' beginning. Complete authentic missions and relive the NARUTO manga and animation experience.
· Immerse Yourself in the NARUTO Universe: Roam freely and discover authentic environments. Explore the Leaf Village and its surroundings. Interact with Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and members from the NARUTO cast.
· Unparalleled Depth and Variety of Gameplay: The first NARUTO game to combine action adventure gameplay, classic platforming battles, head-to-head fighting and in-depth character development.
· Build Your Fighting Techniques to Defeat Deadly Enemies in Fast-Paced Combat: Define your own way of the ninja as you learn to better control your chakra, improve your techniques, master new taijutsus and ninjutsus, and command more powerful ninja weapons. Train with Kakashi-Sensei and learn to execute hand signs with your controller's sticks.
· Play with Friends: Select your favorite NARUTO character and challenge a friend. Customize your character and pick your own battle field. Or challenge the world's best on the Xbox LIVE® online gaming system.
NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja ships with a PEGI rating of 12+ and a suggested retail price of £39.99.
For more information on NARUTO: Rise of a Ninja and NARUTO, please visit the game's official website at: www.Narutoriseofaninja.com
Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Xbox Logos and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or in other countries.
Naruto Rise of a Ninja ® 2007 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. ® 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. This product is manufactured, distributed and sold under license from TV TOKYO CORPORATION & SHUEISHA INC. All Rights Reserved.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated sales of 680 million Euros for the 2006-07 fiscal year. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
About TV TOKYO:
TV TOKYO Corporation is a leading Japanese content producer and broadcaster with particular strength in animation, high-concept infotainment and business news. Many of programmes are licensed by TV TOKYO Medianet (its distribution arm) to non-affiliate local stations as well as overseas broadcasters and distributors. TV TOKYO has been the home of the hit animation series such as "Yu-Gi-Oh!", "Shaman King", "Pokemon", "Sonic X" and "Beyblade".
To learn more, please visit http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/
About SHUEISHA Inc.:
SHUEISHA Inc., founded in 1926, is the Japan's top sales publisher and publishes 40 magazines including comic magazine, women's, men's, sports, literary, etc. as well as trade books. Its most successful comic magazine, "Shonen Jump", is printed 3 million copies weekly in Japan alone and many animations such as "Yu-Gi-Oh!", "Dragon Ball" and "Shaman King" are based on Shonen Jump. Beyond publishing, Shueisha strategically works with other media and carries out many activities such as producing animation and merchandising for its strong properties.
To learn more, please visit http://www.shueisha.co.jp/