FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DALLAS, TX - May 2, 2005 - Ideas From the Deep today announced the release of Nanosaur Extreme v2 which adds support for the latest Windows upgrades, left handed players and fixes several minor problems reported by customers. This release is part of IFD's continuing tradition of title improvement and title support.
Nanosaur Extreme for Windows is available from Ideas From the Deep at:
<<a target="_new" class="releaselink" href="http://www.ifd.com/nanosaur>">http://www.ifd.com/nanosaur>
The full change log for the v2.03 release follows:
- Improved Windows System Detetion.
- No longer always uses 100% of CPU, only what is require to get a minimum fps.
- All static screens now close automatically after an appropriate time.
- Fixed help screen not showing up in some cases.
- Fixed problem with some serial #s not being recognized.
- Microsoft removed ability to play non Microscoft video and/or audio file formats, which forced us to use Windows AVI files. We apologize for the larger download, but avi files are 2x as large at 1/2 the size at lesser quality.
- Worked around problems with latest Windows updates that caused bogus "OpenGL Required" messages.
- Worked around bugs in latest Windows udpates that caused spurious "Fatal Error" messages.
- Add/Remove Programs control panel now shows program as available for removal.
- Updated in-game help to reflect left handed additions and Q/Z jetpack usage.
- Updated installer to be more user friendly
ABOUT IDEAS FROM THE DEEP:
Founded in 1989 by Lane Roathe and John Romero and based in Texas, Ideas From the Deep (IFD) is a leading developer of family oriented action titles committed to bringing exciting entertainment to both kids and young adults. IFD develops software for a variety of platforms and spans multiple genres with tiles including Bugdom 2, Otto Matic and Nanosaur 2.
IFD provides a large range of development services including design, programming and artwork and continues its long support of open source with work on projects like HexEdit and OpenPlay. To learn more about IFD please visit our website at www.ifd.com
PRESS CONTACT INFORMATION:
David Tractenberg, President
Traction Public Relations
924 9th Street, Suite #2, Santa Monica, CA 90403
310-593-4719 / email@example.com
® 2005 Ideas From the Deep