My Virtual Girlfriend
Upgraded to version 1.15 and, at $0.99 for Christmas, "much cheaper than a real one".
For Immediate Release:
Las Vegas, Nevada, - WET Productions today announced that My Virtual Girlfriend, has been updated updated to version 1.15 and is on sale NOW: just $.99 (for both the Iphone and the Ipad) In addition, there is also a lite version - which is completely free but limited to the first 5 levels.
My Virtual girlfriend is a Virtual girl dating simulation game that offers you fun and flirty gameplay, while not taking things too serious ;)
Whats new to this version:
More Actions and activities to choose from Improved Artwork Improved gameplay balance and dialog minor bug fixes additional ipad version additional lite version
My virtual Girlfriend website here:
or preview directly on itunes:
My Virtual Girlfriend Features:
* Hundreds of Beautiful (and some not so beautiful) Virtual women in full 3d.
* 20+ progressive levels which unlock new options with each progression.
* Unique personalities keep the dialog entertaining.
* Several methods of interactions : Expressive Emotes, Actions, Activities and even by Touch!
* Full 3d environments allows for easy camera control, Zoom in, out, and rotate around your new virtual girlfriend.
"We listened to the community and added some really nice enhancements to the game. We improved the cut scene graphics, as well as some of the UI. added more actions and activities, Balanced the gameplay and fixed a few bugs. Said Mike Amerson, Presdient of WET Productions inc. "We also decided to lower the price for the holiday season to just $.99. It's not free but It's much cheaper than a real one."
Official trailer here:
*Iphone or Ipod Touch and Ipad.
Pricing and Availability:
My Virtual Girlfriend is available for $.99 now through December 31st 2010 worldwide, exclusively through the app store on itunes, the Entertainment and games>simulation and games>role playing categories. Review copies are available upon request.