GameStop-exclusive preorder items on offer in the States.
San Francisco, Calif. - September 22, 2008 - Mastiff, a worldwide publisher of videogames and Renegade Kid, developer of innovative interactive software, announced today the availability of GameStop-exclusive preorder items with the reservation of Moon, a sci-fi, action-adventure FPS for Nintendo DS TM .
Customers who preorder Moon at GameStop stores and through GameStop.com will receive an exclusive telescoping Moon stylus and game case. Quantities are limited so act fast!
Moon is currently scheduled for release on November 18.
Pre-order your copy of Moon at GameStop.com, and check out the world premiere of the exclusive Moon trailer, "Blood Moon," which will first appear on GameStop.com on September 23rd, then be distributed to the rest of the gaming world on the evening of September 25th.
Developed by Renegade Kid, Moon is an intense sci-fi, action-adventure title for Nintendo DS TM . Moon places gamers on the cold lunar surface in the year 2058. Researchers of the newly established Lunar Base Alpha are shocked when they discover a sealed, alien hatch during construction of a new lunar base, but it's a shock that soon pales in comparison to what they find beyond the hatch.
• Renegade Kid's patented formula of sick and twisted FPS adventure features a cinematic storyline and white-knuckle shooting action.
• Built on the Renegade Engine 2.0, Moon delivers rich environments and robust FPS gameplay that screams at a blistering 60 FPS.
• Collect alien artifacts and challenge insane difficulty levels to unlock premium hidden content - only the hardcore need apply.
• Annihilate alien hostiles as you rip up the lunar landscape in your turret-equipped buggy, or pilot the Remote Access Droid to delve into the Moon's darkest corners.
• Deliver Major Kane's style of intergalactic diplomacy as you wield powerful alien technology like the Lepton Spread - a particle shotgun that can tear your enemies a new black hole.
For more information please visit www.moon-game.com.
Mastiff is a publisher of interactive entertainment with offices in Tokyo, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Recent titles from Mastiff include Gurumin for PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Dr Sudoku for GameBoy® Advance, Pump It Up: Exceed, and La Pucelle: Tactics, which was awarded an Editor's Choice Award from leading gaming website, IGN.com. Other releases include Gungrave: Overdose, Technic Beat and Top Gun: Combat Zones. Please visit www.mastiff-games.com for more information.
About Renegade Kid:
Renegade Kid LLC was founded in January 2007 by industry veterans Jools Watsham and Gregg Hargrove, having developed over 30 published titles for many major publishers over the past 15 years. Their debut title for Renegade Kid was the award winning Dementium: The Ward for Nintendo DS. Please visit www.renegadekid.com for more information.
Headquartered in Grapevine, TX, GameStop Corp. is the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer. The company operates 5,557 retail stores in 16 countries worldwide. The company also operates two e-commerce sites, GameStop.com and EBgames.com, and publishes Game Informer ® magazine, a leading multi-platform video game publication. GameStop Corp. sells new and used video game software, hardware and accessories for video game systems from Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft. In addition, the company sells PC entertainment software, related accessories and other merchandise. General information on GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website: http://www.gamestopcorp.com.