Montreal, Canada. August 16, 2005 - New interactive software publisher, Meridian4 is pleased to announce the signing of a North American publishing agreement with developer Rebelmind for their Sci-Fi Action/RPG - Space Hack.
"We are delighted about signing a contract with Meridian4 as a result of which Space Hack will be released to the US market. The professionalism and persistence Meridian4 showed impressed us greatly," said Agnieszka Krawczyk, Sales Director at Rebelmind. "We believe that this contract is a lucky strike and a good indicator that our game will be well received by the demanding US market."
"Meridian4 is extremely excited to be bringing this highly addictive and engaging game to North America. This game will have players hacking and slashing their way through hours and hours of Action/RPG gameplay," said Andrew Sher, CEO at Meridian4. "Space Hack brings back what makes gaming fun."
Space Hack is a sci-fi Action/RPG title with Diablo-inspired gameplay mechanics, presented in real-time 3D graphics. The story puts gamers on a colony transport ship that suddenly gets trapped inside a Black Nebula, but that's only their first problem. While trapped, they get boarded by aliens that take over the ship and begin to kill and eat the colonists.
Playing the role of a tough, gristled ex-military man, gamers will struggle to reach an emergency transport module at the far end of the ship to free the remaining colonists, hacking and slashing their way through hordes of alien creatures along the way.
- Approximately 80-100 hours of gameplay.
- 45 levels with Earth-like environments, futuristic interiors, post-catastrophic locations, deserts and frozen lands.
- Over 80 different alien creatures from 3 unique breeds.
- 40 different weapons including a variety of melee and shooting weapons.
- 13 hi-tech items including holograms, mind control, teleportation, invisibility...
- 45 bio chips allowing gamers to enhance their hero.
- Diverse paths of character development - smash your way through problems, become quick and elusive or gain advantage with sophisticated technology.
- Amazing real-time 3D graphics with 360 degree panoramic views and spectacular special effects.
- Atmospheric industrial ambient music and sound effects.
Rebelmind is an established computer and video game development studio with offices in Poland. From their beginnings in 1999, the company stayed true to its mission, releasing quality titles at regular intervals. Rebelmind's track record includes products from various genres, kids games (Great Journey), epic RPG titles (Grom, Space Hack).
Meridian4 is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. We are a new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers. The difference is we actually form a partnership - a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for their products.
For more information on Space Hack, obtain a preview copy or to get more screens, contact me at: