Matrix Games News Release
For Immediate Release
Staten Island, NY, November 28th, 2005 - Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com), with help from many of the hottest strategy development studios, is jolly to announce the holiday sales extravaganza! Save big on some of the best strategy games in the Matrix Games catalog, just in time for the holidays! Whether you are buying it as a gift for a loved one, yourself, or just lucked out on timing your purchase you'll be sure to celebrate these prices!
Without further adieu: The Matrix Holiday Sale 2006 Catalog!
- 2by3 Games: War in the Pacific:: Download $59.99 Boxed: $69.99
- Matrix Games: Steel Panthers World At War: Download $59.99 Boxed: $69.99
- Koios Works: Tin Soldiers Alexander the Great: Download $19.99 Boxed: $29.99
- Destroyer Studios: Starshatter: Download $24.99 Boxed: $34.99
- SSG: Battles in Normandy: Download $39.99 Boxed: $49.99
- SSG: Battles in Italy: Download $39.99 Boxed $49.99
Enjoy the prices while they last! Sale ends the first week of January, 2006! Happy holidays and Happy New Year from Matrix Games!
ABOUT MATRIX GAMES
Matrix Games produces, markets, and publishes historical wargames as well as other computer gaming products. Since 2000, Matrix Games has published over two dozen titles and several award-winning games, including War in the Pacific, Highway to the Reich, Gary Grigsby's World At War, Flashpoint Germany, Battles In Normandy, Starshatter and Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar. Matrix Games is based in Staten Island, New York. For more information, visit the Matrix Games website at www.matrixgames.com.