Mario Kart Wii number one down under
Mario Kart Wii rises as Wii Fit declines on the Australian sales charts
Mario Kart Wii has risen to the top of the sales charts in Australia according to sales data released by GfK Australia.
Wii Fit, meanwhile, has dropped to fifth place, with GTA IV for both Xbox 360 and PS3 declining in the sales charts.
New release Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures has debuted at numbers three and ten for the PS2 and Wii versions, respectively. PlayStation 2 software continues to sell well in Australia, with four titles on the charts.
The Top Ten best-selling games for the week ending June 8 were:
- 1 Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
- 2 Will Play (Wii)
- 3 Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PS2)
- 4 Singstar Party Hits (PS2)
- 5 Wii Fit (Wii)
- 6 Grand Theft Auto IV (360)
- 7 Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
- 8 Buzz: The Pop Quiz (PS2)
- 9 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock bundle (PS2)
- 10 Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Wii)