Majesty 2 - The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Latest patch brings free new content.
NEW YORK – March 16, 2010 – Paradox Interactive have today revealed that the latest patch for Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, is available. The patch will reward fans with an abundance of free content to improve and enhance the much loved strategy game and provide a compulsory and automatic install for the upcoming expansion Majesty 2: Kingmaker.
Brand new content and features included in the patch are;
• An added ‘randomize’ feature in all single and multiplayer missions which shuffles the locations of non-quest monster dens along with sites for the construction of temples and trading posts. Enabling this feature can dramatically affect the difficulty of a mission
• Random filling of treasure chests. Heroes can now discover various amounts of gold, weapons, armour, elixirs and artifacts
• New map editor
• Open access to basic game resources for mod-makers
• Multiplayer compatibility for Majesty 2 with the Kingmaker expansion installed
• Added network compatibility of versions with different languages
• The option to acquire additional game content, part of which is available free-of-charge
• The ability to now view a list of heroes who are interested in a selected flag
• On the mini-maps, the graves of monsters no longer appear as a live enemy
• Anisotropy feature added to graphical settings dramatically improving the display of textures
• Automatic synchronization to remedy any critical mistiming in multiplayer
To patch your digital version, please go to your online retailer. To patch the boxed retail version, please download the patch here.
For a detailed list of fixes, please click here.
About Majesty 2
Recruit the finest group of Heroes to rise up and take on the treacherous Villains of Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. In the highly-anticipated sequel to the original Majesty, humor and charm merges with a fantasy landscape to offer a gameplay experience like never before. But beware! Grabbing control of your Heroes is not the easiest task, for they are just as likely to stop in for a beer at the local tavern as they are to fight monsters and undertake heroic quests. Return to the throne in Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.