TORONTO, ON February 4, 2011—Mission Against Terror (M.A.T.) is all about the love. To prove it, everyone's favorite frag-tastic free-to-play shooter has launched a special Valentine's Day contest that allows you to marry the object of your virtual affection, then go hog wild with them for the chance to win various in-game items as well as a real-life box of chocolates delivered right to your door. The deadline to enter: Friday, February 11 at 6:30PM EST.
"What's love without a sense of humor?" said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive. "In the end, M.A.T. is about building relationships, while not taking things too seriously. With this contest, we know that our existing community is going to have a blast, in addition to inviting real-life friends and lovers to join, who might not have otherwise tried our game."
How to Get Married in M.A.T.:
· The members of the couple should each have a Wedding Ring in their inventory. How nice would it be to have your significant other gift you a Wedding Ring? <3
· Either make a chatroom or join one. Both of you should be in the same chat room.
· Click on your significant other and then click the Propose button.
· Your significant other will have an opportunity to accept or deny your request. If your request is denied, only the proposer's Wedding Ring vanishes. If your request is accepted, both Wedding Rings disappear and you officially become a couple!
· Couples receive a complementary Love Pack which contains all sorts of goodies, the most notable of the bunch being the Lover's Union AK47 for 30 days! This is the only way to get your hands on this weapon!
· Couples have to achieve Level 4 intimacy in order to enter a drawing to receive special in-game items and that box of chocolates.
More info + screenshots: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=23431&p=256978#post256978
Set in a near-future not so different from our own time, M.A.T. pits teams against one another in a bitter battle for the survival of the human race. Unanimously hailed for its solid gameplay and wide variety of game modes, M.A.T. has taken North America by storm, after becoming quite popular in Asia and other parts of the world.
For more information on Mission Against Terror, visit the M.A.T. site: http://mat.subagames.com.
About Wicked Interactive
Wicked Interactive Ltd. is a video game publisher, founded in 2008, and based in Toronto, Canada -- the tech capital of Ontario. Through its SUBA Games platform, Wicked Interactive plans to create a centralized destination where North American gamers can access a range of Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game experiences. The Wicked Interactive Mission is to provide an exciting and robust MMO game experience that is free and enjoyable to everyone. For more info, visit: www.wickedinteractiveltd.com.
About SUBA Games
SUBA Games is Wicked Interactive’ s online gaming portal. Through SUBA Games, Wicked Interactive provides a library of free-to-download and free-to-play massively multiplayer online games. SUBA Games users enjoy a unified login and a unified currency across all SUBA properties, in addition to a friendly and active community space with unparalleled customer communication and support. For more info, visit: www.subagames.com.
+1 (914) 476-6089