LORD of ARCANA
Out in Europe today.
In LORD of ARCANA players are plunged into the dark depths of the underworld to fight vast and powerful creatures of legend in their quest to obtain the power of Arcana. Combat is simple yet rewarding, brutal moves can be performed simply and swiftly as you take on a huge variety of stunning and fantastical monsters. A host of gaming design legends have let their imaginations run wild with a bestiary of thrilling creature designs that will prove a fearsome challenge for brave players.
LORD of ARCANA is only available as a special “Slayer Edition”, comprising a copy of the game in a unique ‘Slayer Red’ game case, a 44 page hardback artbook ‘The Art of LORD of ARCANA’ and a Mini Soundtrack CD.
For more information about LORD of ARCANA please visit the official website at:
This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king.
At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world.
It is said that only one with power can acquire Arcana.
Slayers annihilate hordes of monsters so that they could lay their hands on Arcana.
What power does it hold within? And to what destiny is one with Arcana bound?
• Incredible visuals that push PSP to the limit
• Monster designs by a collaboration of world-renowned artists
• Thrilling combat lets you instantly create stunning and devastating attacks to decimate your enemies
• Create and customise unique weapons and armour to tailor your own unique warrior
• 4-player Ad-hoc mode lets you team-up with friends for hours of adventure
• Huge diversity of missions for hours of gaming solo or with friends
• Ongoing downloadable content for exciting new missions
Adam Phillips / UK PR Executive
Square Enix UK
> Tel. +44 (0)20 8636 3000
> Fax +44 (0)20 8636 3001
Wimbledon Bridge House
1 Hartfield Road
London SW19 3RU
Square Enix Limited, Registered in England No. 01804186
Registered office: Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, London SW19 3RU