Little Magician's Magic Adventure
A US fact sheet for you.
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release Date: March 17th 2009
Genre: Real time simulation / Adventure
Brief Game Description:
As players attend Magic Academy, they’ll be immersed in a living, breathing world where time flows as it does in the real world, and each week, player’s wizardry skills are put to the test in a new magical adventure. Custom avatars can be made with 1,500 varieties of clothing, furniture and characters to choose from. Additionally, players can learn new magic spells and abilities by forming different bonds with the 150 unique characters populating the world. Different stories and adventures will be revealed depending on what bonds are formed with the game’s characters and how the player chooses to solve each of the 52 adventures. Use more than 100 magic spells to become the greatest magician of all time!
• 1,500 customizable features including clothing, characters, spell upgrades, furniture and accessories
• 52 mysterious adventures for players to solve using their magic abilities
• 150 in game characters each with unique reactions depending on how players interact
• Time based evolution ranging from day to night, week to week over 365 days
• Single player story mode, 2 player co-op or 4 player co-operative play
• Use the standard alphabet or magic alphabet to chat with any player via Wi-Fi
• Using the Nintendo DS™ download stations at retailers consumers can access additional items for their game
• Little Magician’s Magic Adventure utilizes both Nintendo DS™ screens; one for casting spells and character interaction and the second for telling the game story
• Play with up to 4 friends via Wi-Fi to complete tasks together and combine magical abilities