Monday 7th March 2005 - Guildford, UK - Lionhead Studios is proud to announce the launch of a completely new Black&White 2 website. This site has been designed for the community to read about the game and check out the latest information, screenshots and other artwork of the game Black&White 2.
The new design and navigation should make it easy for anyone to find the latest news regarding Lionhead Studios' Black&White 2 and is designed especially with the Black&White community in mind. The navigation is very user-friendly as everything is within maximum two or three clicks away, while most of the content can actually be found and accessed with one single click.
The website also features a look behind the scenes with quotes and development screenshots; webcams broadcasting images live from the development team and other (interactive) aspects are planned.
Sam Van Tilburgh, Head of Communities Lionhead Studios announced the new website; "With 2005 being a really interesting year for Lionhead Studios it was time that we updated the sites of our games. In doing so we hope that with this update to Bwgame.com gamers worldwide will be able to find all they need to still their hunger for information. Or at least until we add some new materials later on!"
Black & White 2, is the sequel to the award-winning Black & White, it is being developed by UK-based Lionhead Studios and will be published by Electronic Arts world-wide. The release date is still to be announced. More information can be found at www.lhtimes.com, www.bwgame.com and also www.info.ea.com.
- Wage massive wars, sieges and battles, or use your skill and power to keep the peace.
- Discover and use new Epic Miracles, including the ground-ripping Earthquake and volcanoes, which run rivers of lava.
- Choose and customize the Creature that's right for you from a selection, including old favorites such as the Ape, Cow, and Lion.
- Research and create new forms of weaponry, from swords to bows to siege machines. Build and design unique defensive gates and walls.
- Control and marshal huge and varied armies.
- Create and control settlements that include housing, farming and many other buildings like fountains and lush gardens (if you're Good) or stocks and guillotines (if you're Evil).
- Weather systems such as rain, snow, mist and fog.
- Journey through 11 lands and discover of the five tribes who live in Black & White 2 World.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Lionhead Studios
Ship Date: 2005
About Lionhead Studios
Lionhead Studios is based in Guildford, Great Britain and was founded in 1997. The company's first game Black & White PC was released in 2001 and worldwide sales are now top over 2 million copies . Its second game Fable for Xbox was released in 2004 and sales are approaching the 1.5 million mark. The company currently has four other products currently under development and employs over 200 people.
*Black & White was named in 2003 Guinness Book of Records as having "Most Complex Character in a Computer Game"
Electronic Arts, EA SPORTS, EA SPORTS BIG and EA GAMES are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. EA.COM is a service mark of EA.com Inc. Lionhead and Black & White are registered trademarks of Lionhead Studios Ltd.
- Ends -