The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D entered the Japanese charts at number one this week, but special mention has to go Samurai Warriors 4-II. This new entry took three spots in the top ten thanks to its release on different formats, with combined sales of 90,561.
- [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 230,065 (New entry)
- [PS3] Samurai Warriors 4-II - 44,574 (New entry)
- [3DS] The Seven Deadly Sins: Unjust Sin - 33,270 (New entry)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch 2: Shinuchi - 23,844 (Lifetime sales - 2,479,724)
- [PSV] Samurai Warriors 4-II - 23,519 (New entry)
In hardware Zelda's victory was almost certainly the cause of a major boost to sales for the New 3DS XL, which sold more than 20,000 more units than last week.
- New 3DS XL - 41,821 (Last week - 21,650)
- PlayStation 4 - 21,381 (18,758)
- PlayStation Vita - 10,901 (10,013)
- New 3DS - 9,584 (7,916)
- Wii U - 7,007 (6,517)
- PlayStation 3 - 6,683 (6,426)
- 3DS XL - 4,126 (3,084)
- 3DS - 3,214 (2,642)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 588 (560)
- Xbox One - 191 (238)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.