Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Third-person shooter from Swedish studio Fatshark, powered by GRIN's Diesel Engine.
Fatshark will bring their six shooters to GDC and Gamescom August 17-23, 2009 in Cologne. The new game ”Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West” will be in focus. The Fatshark Viking Cowboys hang out at The Nordic Game booth J-21, K-20 in Hall 4.2.
For more information, visit www.leadandgold.com or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West
- Third person shooter with team multiplayer
- In addition to a strong multiplayer focus, players will have the opportunity to practice versus AI driven teams either by themselves or in co-op mode.
- Supported platforms are still to be announced but the game is developed created with digital distribution both on console and PC in mind.
- The game is raising the standards for online distributed games by utilizing graphics and gameplay features similar to those used by a majority of today’s AAA-titles.
- Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West catapults the player straight into the dramatic crescendo of the Western myth. Relive the high-noon duel on the main street of a frontier town or the intense firefight during a bank heist. Immerse yourself in gameplay drawing from a perfect mix of cool-headed player skill and the brutal close quarter brawl of the classic Western shoot out.
- Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West is built with the GRIN Diesel Engine, previously used for Bionic Commando, Bionic Commando Rearmed and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
About working with Lead and Gold – Gangs of the Wild West
“It is fantastic opportunity for a fresh take on the western game genre and to build and expand on the mythos of the gangs of the Wild West, taking team play to the next level." Joakim Setterberg, Designer, Fatshark.
“GRIN’s Diesel Engine is a great platform and a powerful tool for smooth and efficient delivery of high quality game experiences” Robert Bäckström, Producer, Fatshark.
“Using GRIN’s engine will allow us to further raise the bar in graphics and game design for downloadable games” Martin Wahlund, CEO, Fatshark.
Fatshark AB (founded 2008) is a Swedish owned game development studio located in Stockholm. Comprised of experienced and skilled developers, the company has been involved as subcontractors in a number of AAA titles for consoles as well as for PC. GRIN ( www.grin.se) is a stakeholder in Fatshark and the both companies has worked closely together in several projects.