“STOLEN” SHIPS ACROSS NORTH AMERICA
Toronto, Canada - April 20th, 2005 - Hip GamesTM today announced that "Stolen", its eagerly awaited stealth game, has shipped and is now available in stores across North America.
Developed by Blue 52 and published by Hip GamesTM, "Stolen" is an ultra realistic, third person, stealth-based, action game, based around Anya Romanov, a professional high-tech female thief. Along with innovative high-tech stealth/robbery game actions and events, "Stolen" also boasts some truly amazing technical and presentational features to give it a spectacular look that will captivate gamers.
- A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items
- Use atmospheric real-time volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits
- A stressful atmosphere - with tense and dramatic action set pieces
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics
To find out more visit the official game web site at www.stolen-game.com
To download new "Stolen" box art please visit: www.kohnkecomm.com/dl/hipgames/Stolenpackshots.zip
About Blue 52
Blue 52 is a games development company, currently developing games for PlayStation 2®, X-Box®, GameCube® and PC. The company is based in Camden Town, North London, UK and employs over 50 highly skilled and dedicated staff. Blue 52's previous game releases include 'Peter Pan: Legend of Neverland, developed for Disney Interactive. During the past four years, Blue 52 has also undertaken development projects for Sony Computer Entertainment, Take 2 Interactive and Vivendi Universal Games.
About Hip Games TM
Hip GamesTM, Hip Interactive's publishing division, leverages the Company's existing distribution infrastructure to move up the video game supply chain. Hip has entered into distribution and publishing arrangements with publishers and developers from around the world. The licenses give Hip the exclusive right to publish and/or distribute PC and video game titles in North America, with Hip Interactive Europe acting as the publishing and distributing arm of Hip GamesTM in Europe. As well, with the acquisition of ARUSH Entertainment, Hip has acquired all of ARUSH's rights to current projects, including the highly anticipated title "Playboy: The MansionTM" for Xbox, PS2 and PC and the "Fear Factor: UnleashedTM" video games.
(415) 777 4000