Santa Clara, Calif. - March 18, 2009 - Aeria Games announced today that the launch of Expansion Pack 1 for Last Chaos Global. The long standing massive multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) Last Chaos has received the largest content update in the game's history.
Expansion Pack 1 is the first of a series of expansions that will be released throughout the next year. The expansion includes:
Automated Market System
• For the first time in Last Chaos history players can now set up their items in a fully automated market system that allows for competitive pricing, and removes the requirement that players remain online to sell their wares!
• Prevents scamming as level of items/quantity/seller/prize are displayed prominently
• Frees up server space causing less lag
New Skills level 90-100
• Increases potential for group play, as new skills are focused on supplementing raid groups
• Long awaited, player suggested skills being implemented
• Rare skill books now drop in game offering players a chance to get the most powerful skills before everyone else!
New Armor and Weapons
• Visible Helmets for all player classes
• New Seal Combinations that add surprise stats and effects to weapons and armor
• New armor skins and glow effects make customizing your avatar easier than ever before.
Extreme Cube System
• The first ever instanced dungeon that pits players against one another AND evil hordes of monsters. Only the strongest will survive the chaos.
• Allows players to fight one another, and NPC's in a battle to advance through the cube system
• Players can participate with a Group or in the massive Guild versus Guild battles for supreme domination of the cube.
• Dungeons are randomized and relative to player levels
• Two new high level dungeons the Ebony Mines and MistyCanyon introduce new monsters, and party play that will keep game play exciting for hours.
• The level cap for players has been increased to 140
For more information on Last Chaos, please visit http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games:
With a community of 5+ million members, offices in both the United States and Germany, and a diversified portfolio of MMO games, Aeria Games is one of the fastest growing publishers of Free-to-Play online games.
Our goal is to provide the best Free-to-Play games and top notch customer service to every one of our community members. With games covering all genres from all ends of the world, players are sure to find a unique game that will be exactly what they are looking for, with the quality customer service they deserve.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.
For assets please visit the Aeria Games folder located on the Michael Meyers Public Relations Press Center at www.mmpr.com/MMPRFTP.
Michael Meyers Public Relations