Malmö, Sweden - October 28, 2010 - Simogo, creators of fine video game experiences, today announces it's first title, Kosmo Spin, for all iOS platforms.
Throughout the cosmos a distress call is heard...
”HELP US! FOR SOME REASON A FLYING SAUCER IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR BREAKFAST.”
Set out on a not so epic quest to save extra terrestrial muffins, space cups of coffee and alien toasts from the evil invader. Spin the universe at the tip of your fingers to defend your planet from eightballs and watermelons by deflecting them right back in to eternity!
We don't mean to brag but these are some features we thought you might be interested in:
- A one of a kind circular arcade game! Controls so simple your dog could play it!*
- Two different game modes: Beat your own highscore in the endless mode or accept epic quests by weird people you don't know in the quest mode!
- Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center!
- There's no reason you should pay extra for a few more pixels, so we made Kosmo Spin an Universal App. It can be played on everything from your 2G iPod Touch to your iPad. It's so sharp on iPhone 4 your eyes will split in several parts!
- Simogo likes you. Updates with new quests and more are on the house.
Watch the trailer and screenshots at: www.kosmospin.com
Kosmo Spin will arrive on AppStore soon.
*Dog must have developed fingers to play Kosmo Spin.
Simogo was founded in 2010 by Simon Flesser and Magnus 'Gordon' Gardebäck and is based in Malmö, Sweden. The founders have previously worked on several downloadable console titles. Among those are Lode Runner, R-Type Dimensions and Tecmo Bowl Throwback.
They have recently finished their work as Art Director and Technical Director on the upcoming game Ilomilo and don't think that instant coffee is all that shabby.