Triple Academy Award® winner Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings trilogy) directs the dramatic adventure King Kong, bringing his sweeping cinematic vision to the iconic story of the gigantic ape captured in the wild and brought to civilization where he meets his tragic fate.
King Kong: The Official Mobile Game of the Movie brings the action packed adventure to your phone by combining thrilling gameplay with realistic graphics rich with detail. Incorporating the main characters from the film, the game takes you on a whirlwind adventure where Jack and Kong risk everything to protect Ann. From the dense jungles of Skull Island to the magnificent skyscrapers of Manhattan, the adventure begins here.
About the Game:
King Kong : The Official Mobile Game of the Movie consists of 9 action filled levels in 3 beautifully rendered cinematic environments inspired by the film. The diverse backdrops provide a realistic recreation of the film's settings.
The dual gameplay allows you to step into the roles of both Jack and Kong. As Jack, you will need to use your intelligence and skills to get Ann out of perilous situations involving vicious natives and the jungles trappings. In the role of Kong, you'll battle the ferocious V-Rex and Velociraptors. Unlock an impressive combo when Kong's rage gauge is filled and watch his fury unleash. The game culminates with one of the most pivotal moments in the story as Kong climbs up the tallest skyscraper in New York, amidst shooting airplanes, to rescue Ann.
Key game features include :
- Interactive use of environment - use tree trunks to demolish dinosaurs and enemies
- Easy to play : advanced moves and attacks are possible with simple, context-sensitive controls
- Groundbreaking dual gameplay allows you to step into the role of Kong or Jack filling both action and adventure needs
- True to film : game creators worked closely with the film's team to ensure the game's visuals and storyline are consistent with the film
- The official mobile game of one of the most anticipated films of 2005.
The game is available across all carriers' decks.