Nintendo's DS title The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass has returned to number one in the Japanese charts, according to data from Media Create.
The latest Zelda title has sold 75,000 units in the week ended July 8, holding off competion from another DS title — Chibi Robo! Park Patrol which enters the charts at number two.
The only other new entry in the top ten is PlayStation 3 title My Summer Vacation, which sold 29,000 copies in its first week.
The top ten best-selling games in Japan follow:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
2. Chibi Robo! Park Patrol (DS)
3. Super Robot Wars: Original Generations (PS2)
4. Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day (DS)
5. Wii Sports (Wii)
6. Itadaki Street DS (DS)
7. My Summer Vacation (PS3)
8. Wii Play (Wii
9. More Brain Training (DS)
10. New Super Mario Bros. (DS)