It’s LMA Professional Manager 2005 as Codemasters gives football management’s boss a PC promotion.
LMA Professional Manager 2005 | PC | Late October 2004
After five years of console supremacy, Codemasters is taking its award-winning LMA Manager series to new heights with LMA Professional Manager 2005, a PC advancement for the best-selling brand.
LMA Professional Manager 2005 will launch in late October on PC and is way beyond a console conversion: the title has been designed and created exclusively for PC. Combining the acclaimed innovative gameplay mechanics of the console original with the scope only possible on PC, LMA Professional Manager 2005 will immerse PC gamers in the business of real, passionate, in-depth football management, rather than club financial management.
LMA Professional Manager 2005's compelling gameplay will have you scouting for players, training your team, picking your squad and planning your tactics using the intuitive interface, which puts a wealth of information and data directly at your fingertips.
As the most extensive edition in the series' history, LMA Professional Manager 2005 comes complete with more countries, leagues and trophies. An expanded and updated database makes it the most authentic edition with more official football content, including all the top clubs and the official inclusion of The Championship, League 1 and League 2, under license from the Football League, with all the clubs, players, badges, and trophies, plus the Conference.
You can extend your management prowess across 50 countries: competing as a manager in all the major divisions in the English, Scottish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese leagues. Your team can also play friendlies against clubs from all the featured countries. All countries and leagues in the game are fully scoutable, allowing you to search for those teenage superstars, the young unknown players you can pick up for peanuts now and who could be worth millions in a season or two!
In LMA Professional Manager 2005, matches run real-time and results aren't calculated before the match kicks off; it's all about how you react during a match and your management ability to turn what looked like certain defeat into an unlikely victory. Every tactic, player attribute and bounce of the ball makes a difference. Getting over-run in the centre of the park? Shout from the dugout and switch to 5 across the middle or throw on some tough tackling midfielder. Now more than ever, success depends upon your tactical awareness.
Delivering all the match day atmosphere in a variety of ways, LMA Professional Manager 2005 uniquely provides the player a choice between a stunning 3D Match with fast, fluid animations, or for those who want to get through more of a season in a single sitting, a Quickmatch view where you can still make the decisions and set the tactics - but much more swiftly. Also available for the impatient manager is a highlights only option, allowing you to get the best bits without having to watch the whole game!
The voices of LMA Manager come to PC too - with Barry Davies providing the commentary, while Gary Lineker and Alan Hansen deliver match day summaries.
Bringing all the tough decisions and ecstatic highs of real football management, LMA Professional Manager 2005 is coming to PC in late October. Follow the game and join the massive LMA Manager community online at www.codemasters.co.uk/lma2005
LMA PROFESSIONAL MANAGER 2005
KEY GAMEPLAY POINTS
- The market-leading football management game on console gets a new advanced edition, created exclusively for PC.
- Putting the fun back into football management, LMA Professional Manager 2005 delivers all the tension, lows and highs with a real football feel.
- The most extensive edition in the LMA Manager series - all the statistics, players and teams you really need for the 2004/2005 season.
- The best looking and visually rewarding football management game ever made with a dynamic and stylish design throughout the game.
- Command the best teams in the English, Scottish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese leagues.
- Stunning 3D Match with fluid animations, celebrations, and detailed kits to bring home the real match day atmosphere.
- Create individual tactics for each individual player on your team and assign secondary playing sides to players, allowing better formation and positioning.
- Comprehensive, easy to use, player search makes scouting totally relevant to your needs.
- Build the club of your dreams in Fantasy Team game mode.
- Push your management skills to the limit in Expert Mode.
- The official game of the League Managers Association (LMA), the body of English football managers.
UK PRESS INFORMATION
Max Everingham / Richard Eddy / Sam Cordier
01926 814 132
PRESS RESOURCE WEB SITE
Download game artwork, screens and essential Codemasters' press materials direct to your desktop from: http://www.codemasters.com/presscentre
CODEMASTERS WEB SITE
Codemasters receives over one million visitors to its web site every month, discover why at:
CODEMASTERS CODE M
It's free to subscribe to Code M, Codemasters' new privileged subscriber community. Sign up and receive priority access to playable demos, downloads and information ahead of general release. To subscribe, simply click this link: www.codemasters.com/codem/
CODEMASTERS CORPORATE BROCHURE
Codemasters corporate information can be accessed online at: www.codemasters.com/corporate/
Codemasters is a leading developer and publisher of best-selling interactive entertainment products for a global audience on current and future gaming platforms and channels. Established in 1986, the company's dominant brands include Colin McRae Rally, TOCA Race Driver, LMA Manager, the Club Football range and Operation Flashpoint. The company is headquartered in Southam, Warwickshire UK and maintains European operations in Germany, France, Spain, and Benelux. The company has its US headquarters in New York. More information about the company and its products is available online at http://www.codemasters.com