For Immediate Release
Montreal, Canada. May 19, 2006. Software publisher Strategy First Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Silverstar Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSTR), and Developer Crazy House are pleased to announce that "Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command" has gone gold, and will be released across North America on May 24th, 2006.
Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command has been dubbed "one of the most demolishing combat games", which encourages players to use their command and strategy skills to battle their way to victory.
"Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command places you in control of 3
of the heaviest metal beasts to have ever graced the ranks of
the infamous Russian steel legion! With all the detail and
precision of a hardcore simulator, it is truly amazing how
easy it is to pick up the game and to be barreling across the
battlefield with cannons blazing right out of the box, said
Jay Podilchuk, Executive Producer at Strategy First Inc. "Of
course you might have to learn a thing or two about barrel
wear and droop; the tank commander's equivalent to
About Iron Warrior: T-72 Tank Command
The most destructive mechanized armor to ever roll onto a battlefield is brought to life in Iron Warriors: T72-Tank Command. This epic combat simulator allows the player to command an entire platoon of tanks and ALL associated support units, or assume the role of any member in a complete tank crew.
- Command three of Russia's most devastating and powerful tanks ever produced; the T-34-85, T-55A and T-72B!
- Roll mechanized monsters through 18 campaigns, 2 training missions, 5 single player missions, and 3 multiplayer (LAN) missions.
- Gives players full control of tank, crew and unit. .
- Cooperative multi-player support allows gamers to team up and play different positions within the same tank!
- Most realistic terrain maps ever modeled; real weather conditions, destructible terrain, and detailed models.
- Ballistics models take into effect: wind, shell aerodynamics, flight characteristics, barrel wear and droop.
- Powerful mission editor, map editor, and structure editor included. Ability to modify existing content or create your own.
- Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command will be available in stores across North America on May 24th, 2006 at a retail price of $39.99. Iron Warriors T-72 Tank Command is rated M for Mature by ESRB.
- For more information or to pre-order a copy of Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command please visit: http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/IronWarrior/
- About Crazy House: Crazy House was founded in 2002 with the goal of uniting game developers with similar interests. Crazy House specializes in the development and localization of PC games. The company began with localizing the famous quest game "Phantasmagoria" for "Soft-Club" and "Discus", and worked with "Akella", "Discovery" and "1C". In September 2002 the company developed its first game, a quest called "Vij: Retold Story", and shortly after the exciting tactical military game titled "Tank T-72 Balkans in Fire". Crazy House is also largely involved in web-designing and the developing of multimedia projects. www.crazyhouse.ru
About Strategy First
Strategy First Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Silverstar Holdings (Nasdaq: SSTR), is a leading developer and worldwide publisher of entertainment software for the PC. Founded in 1990, the Company is well known for its proprietary groundbreaking titles, such as the award winning Disciples and Jagged Alliance series of games, which are both under continuing development. Simultaneously, Strategy First continues to publish many of the industry's major titles, winning numerous awards for games such as "Hearts of Iron", "Europa Universalis", and "Galactic Civilizations." Recent offerings include top releases such as "S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters" and "Disney's Aladdin Chess Adventures." The Company provides a unique alternative for independent developers seeking to market their games to a worldwide audience. www.strategyfirst.com
About Silverstar Holdings
Silverstar Holdings Ltd. is a publicly traded company, focusing on acquiring controlling positions in high growth fee-based electronic game businesses that stand to benefit from the economies of scale generated by Internet and other technology related platforms. It currently owns Strategy First Inc., a leading developer and worldwide publisher of entertainment software for the PC, as well as a stake in Magnolia Broadband, a fab-less semiconductor company and innovator of radio frequency (RF) solutions for the cellular industry. www.silverstarholdings.com
The statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, additional financing requirements, development of new products, regulatory approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties detailed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information please contact:
Public Relation Coordinator