Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile
Title: Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile
Genre: City Building
Street Date: November 2004
Target: PC owning God game fans, PC owning Intelligent game fans, 18 - 40 yr old males
From the lead designer of Million Unit selling PHARAOH® history's most captivating civilization awakens as strategic city building and societal simulation converge to create a groundbreaking experience in a stunning 3D environment. You are Pharaoh, supreme ruler of Egypt. Your leadership will determine a people's destiny and establish a legacy for eternity.
Lead Your People
IMMORTAL CITIES - CHILDREN OF THE NILETM is the first and only strategy game where citizens who behave like living, independent beings are your primary resource. Power cannot be purchased or managed - it must be earned. The people in your society act with free will, challenging your abilities in ways never experienced before in a game.
Build Your Dynasty
The fate of a civilization is in your hands - you must balance ambition with the needs of your people. Expand your borders and erect awe-inspiring monuments to build prestige and compel your citizens to provide the resources needed to fortify your reign. Nurture your populace, and you will empower a nation to endure the test of time. Neglect their needs, and your empire will fall.
- First historic city building game featuring an immersive 3D graphics engine.
- Revolutionary interface designed for intuitive and immediate usability across all audiences.
- Behavioural technology based on human nature delivers a compelling experience with hours of replay value.
- Dynamic social simulation where government and natural resource management are vital to the success of your civilization.
- Erect breathtaking monuments to commemorate your achievements and build your legacy
- Explore and combat neighbouring provinces or expand through diplomacy and trade.
- Powerful, customizable Campaign and Map Editors.
www.sega-europe.com -- http://www.immortalcities.com/cotn/
Published by SEGA Europe Limited under license. Myelin MediaTM and Immortal Cities: Children of the NileTM are the trademarks of Myelin Media, LLC. Tilted Mill EntertainmentTM is the trademark of Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc. SEGA is a registered trademark of SEGA CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved.