Hypership Out of Control
Given another update.
As part of the Indie Games Winter Uprising ( http://www.indiegames-uprising.com/), Fun Infused Games is proud to announce a major update to “Hypership Out of Control” is now available. The update is free to current owners of Hypership or 80 Microsoft Points for new gamers.
Changes included in this Update:
- Ability to reverse waves for all existing game modes.
- New online high scores lists for games played in reverse.
- Added a new song that plays during the main game.
- Slightly wider lasers, reduces cheap deaths at the finish line.
- Minor graphics update to score border.
- Fixed scrolling bug on High Scores list when a guitar controller is plugged in.
About Hypership Out of Control
Space is a dangerous placed for even the most seasoned starship pilot, full of asteroids, multicolored floating blocks, and space mines. It's even more dangerous when you your accelerator is stuck to the floor and your brakes are out. Can you survive long enough to get that elusive high score or are you destined to add a new crater to the face of an unsuspecting asteroid? Find out in this retro gaming tour de force featuring 10 Waves (forward and reverse), 5 game modes, 1 to 4 player co-op, and online high scores.