Hocus this and Pocus that, a flying broomstick and a wizards hat!
The magical adventure of a lifetime has arrived so grab your Broomstick and take to the Skies! Join ‘Barry Hatter’ and friends in an enjoyable adventure beyond belief!
Stourbridge England - October 21st, 2005 - Metro 3D a Leading Value Price video games publisher with the games developer Data Design Interactive are pleased to announce the release of a brand new character from its Myth Makers franchise in the guise of Barry Hatter for Playstation2.
Barry Hatter is set to hit the streets across Europe on December, 2005 RRP 9.99.
Barry Hatter's adventure starts with the sorcerer's ultimate challenge where you have to earn your spurs racing alongside other wizards in the enchanting Broomstick Grand Prix. It's no fairytale when there's an evil force at work.
So it's a race against time! Use your broomstick skills to recover the flying runaway spell books that have escaped from the Library of Magic! Search high and low and take a shortcut though the narrow castle hallways, picking up crucial time bonuses as you soar at low altitude.
To defeat the evil present you need to aim high coming 1st lets you progress to harder levels, help is at hand as there will be plenty of extra ammunition to collect, but you have to be skilled at the arts of dangerous stunts as you'll need to skim over tree-tops and plunge under low bridges and archways. Besides health and ammunition you'll find the rocket-power super-broom and that will help you thrust into first place leaving a smokescreen behind you to daze and confuse your enemies
As you progress through the game the evil starts to make its presents known you'll have to use your magical spells to attack evil dragons that have taken over the skies above 'The Wizards Castle'. Aim carefully to destroy each segment of the monsters body before the castle is doomed. Collect extra health pickups as you avoid blasts from the traitorous Imps around the castle roof tops
Fight for magical supremacy in the thrilling 'Orb Domination' levels and see who is the most skilled with a broomstick! Swipe the orbs from your opponents to claim a breath-taking victory
Up to 8 magical wizard characters for you choose from. Unlock more complex and challenging levels as your broomstick handling skill progress, then hook up with up to 4 friends in the insanely addictive Multi-player mode
The magical adventure of a lifetime has arrived so grab your Broomstick and take to the Skies!
Single Player Games
Broomstick Grand Prix
- This single player game involves the player taking control of one of the 8 characters and racing in the Magical Broomstick Grand Prix.
- The player must complete 3 laps in order to finish the race.
- Various pick ups are available. These include 'The Rocket Broom' and 'Magical power ups'.
- There are 6 race tracks to choose from ranging from easy to difficult.
- Evil dragons have taken over the skies above the Wizards Castle.
- The player must chase the dragons and fire magical spells at them.
- Each dragon has a number of sections which the player must destroy.
- Once the sections have been obliterated the game is over and a new, more difficult level will be unlocked. Later levels feature up to 3 Dragons the player must fight at once.
Spell Book Chaos
- Magical spell books have escaped from the Castle library and the player must catch them all and return them to the library shelves.
- Once the first level has been completed more levels will become available to the player featuring increasing numbers of books to catch.
Multi-Player Games (2 to 4 players)
Much like the Single player Grand Prix, but up to 4 people can race simultaneously.
- Orbs of Magical power float in the skies above and around the castle.
- Each player must capture as many orbs as they can within the time limit.
- Once an orb is captured it will change to a specific colour that represents the player.
- The player with the most orbs at the end of the game wins.
Magical Ring Quest
- Magical rings appear in and around the castle, each time a ring is captured and new set of rings appear. The player who has collected the most rings after the timer runs out will be declared the winner.
Broomstick Battle Mode
- This game is for up to 4 people.
- Each player selects a character and then it's a fight to the finish.
- The players must fire magical spells at each other to gain points.
- Various 'Magical power ups' are available to increase the power and accuracy of spell casting. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Green Solutions Ltd manages the production of interactive products for the entertainment industry. From character or game design to final production on PC, Console or Online. GSL owns the popular MYTH MAKERS and KIDZ SPORTS brands. GSL own the publishing rights to the GODS brand development system. We employ the best skills for a job either outsourced or internally through our fully owned studios, Metro3D publishes, Data Design Interactive for development, Artworld Studios for computer animation, and All-Star-Gaming for coin-op production, Advergaming is the market leader for in game advertising and custom games.