Guilty Gear X2 Reload
ZOO Digital Publishing is pleased to announce that they have acquired the European publishing rights to Guilty Gear X2 Reload. The hugely popular franchise will be released in November 2004 for Xbox(R) and Playstation 2.
The entire cast from the previous installment returns, along with four all new characters, each with a blistering array of special moves and all beautifully realised in some of the most critically acclaimed artwork and animation in contemporary gaming.
True to its hardcore, connoisseur roots, Guilty Gear is easy to get into, but rock-hard to master. The effort a player puts in is richly rewarded by this genre pinnacle title; one of the undisputed gaming greats of this generation.
Guilty Gear X2 Reload also features Xbox®Live support, offering players head-to-head competition, real-time global rankings, and community support of voice and friends.
Game Play Features:
- Nine awesome game modes including:
- Versus 2Player Mode- two player battles to settle scores including Xbox Live matches
- Flawless arcade conversion of one of the most seminal fighting games every conceived.
- Fill the 'Tension Meter' to pull off "Faultless Defences," "Dead Angle Attacks" and "Roman Cancels".
- 23 fighters to choose from, jaw-dropping special moves, incredible special effects and truly frenetic game play.
- Story Mode - learn the truth of the Gears, with multiple endings
- Mission Mode - defeat opponents using certain rules and meeting specific conditions
Guilty Gear X2 Reload will be released for Xbox® on and Playstation 2 in November 2004, For Further information on this or any other ZOO titles contact:
ZOO Digital Publishing plc
(Part of ZOO Digital Group plc)
20 Furnival Street
m:+44 (0)7966 782 542
t: +44 (0)114 241 3700
f: +44 (0)114 241 3701