Worms, Bracknell, 20th February 2009
Kalypso Media today published an enhanced demo for GRAND AGES: ROME their eagerly awaited city building title. GRAND AGES: ROME, which has been developed by Haemimont Games, is the sequel to their bestseller, Imperium Romanum. Also released is a patch for the Grand Ages: Rome demo released on the 6th February.
Patch-notes / improvements to the demo version:
• Houses are now deserted every 60 seconds during unemployment (was 30 seconds)
• Deserted buildings health degeneration 3x slower than previously (roughly 9 minutes before fire)
• Fire extinguished by Prefectures twice as quickly.
• Important notifications now blink
• New notification sound for important notifications
• It's harder to accidentally go to realm overview mode
• Reduced bad weather duration and intensity
• Stability and compatibility improvements
GRAND AGES: ROME will be released in the UK on 6th March for a recommended retail price of £29.99.
About Kalypso Media
Specialising in the publishing of interactive media – primarily computer games - Kalypso Media was founded in summer 2006 by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek. A year later, the sister company Kalypso Media UK Ltd. was opened in England and is now led by Andrew Johnson and Charlie Barrett, two experienced members of the Kalypso Media Group management team.
About Haemimont Games
Haemimont Games is an independent games development team brought together by a common passion: to thrill, engage and provoke gamers worldwide. Since 1997, the studio has developed eight original titles with numerous add-ons. It is currently working on "Grand Ages: Rome" and "Tropico 3" among others. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.haemimontgames.com.
For further Information contact
Ruth Fraser/Keiron Fraser/Sally Robinson
Chaloner Associates Ltd
Tel +44 (0) 1954 270599 or 270598
Mob +44 (0) 771 517 1788