God Eater 2: Rage Burst is new #1 in Japan
Pushes PlayStation Vita to the top of hardware charts
The Japanese software chart is all about the new entries this week, and those new entries have helped push PlayStation to the top of the hardware charts too.
God Eater 2: Rage Burst on PlayStation Vita is the new Japanese number one, and combined sales with PlayStation 4 were 272,004. The Order: 1886 on PlayStation 4 also entered at three, and Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round for PlayStation 4 arrived on the chart at five.
- [PSV] God Eater 2: Rage Burst - 234,180 (New entry)
- [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 71,181 (Lifetime sales - 302,246)
- [PS4] God Eater 2: Rage Burst - 37,824 (New entry)
- [PS4] The Order: 1886 - 25,023 (New entry)
- [PS4] Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - 24,457 (New entry)
The arrival of God Eater 2 saw PlayStation manage to push Nintendo down to third place on the hardware charts, with more than 24,000 more PlayStation Vitas sold this week than last, and New 3DS XL sales falling by over 18,000.
- PlayStation Vita - 35,203 (Last week - 10,901)
- PlayStation 4 - 24,737 (21,381)
- New 3DS XL - 23,466 (41,821)
- New 3DS - 8,657 (9,584)
- Wii U - 6,070 (7,007)
- PlayStation 3 - 5,810 (6,683)
- 3DS XL - 3,343 (4,126)
- 3DS - 2,707 (3,214)
- Xbox One - 1,381 (191)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 731 (588)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.