The Game Developers Conference runs Tues, March 9 – Sat, March 13 in San Francisco, promising a sneak peek at 2010 and 2011’s biggest new video game titles, topics and trends.
Video game expert Scott Steinberg, the creator and host of critically-acclaimed video series Players Only and author of Get Rich Playing Games, will be available for interview before, during and after the show to discuss:
• 2010’s Top Video Games and Trends
• Motion-Sensing Controls and Active Games (Project Natal, Sony Arc, etc.)
• Social Network Games (Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
• iPad/iPhone, Indie and Mobile Games
• Digital Distribution and Downloadable Content (DLC)
• Free to Play and Web Browser Gaming
• The State of the Video Game Industry
Over one billion people have turned to technology and video game expert Scott Steinberg for insight into all things high-tech and gaming related. A popular radio/TV personality, he regularly appears as a technology analyst and video game expert on networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CNN, and has covered business and technology for 400+ outlets from The New York Times to Playboy and Rolling Stone. For more info, see www.TheVideoGameExpert.com.
If you would be interested in scheduling an interview with Scott, please let me know.