If you're in the gaming industry, 1 in 5 International CES attendees want to meet you.
That's because CES counts many of the Gaming industry's top experts and influential buyers among its 140,000+ attendees. Major outlets like Circuit City, RadioShack, and Best Buy are just a few examples of the buyers exhibitors in the Gaming TechZone can expect to see and the attached report generated from the CES SmartBooth exhibitor portal proves it.
Will they see you there?
The Gaming TechZone is where CES attendees will look to find innovative companies on the cutting edge of interactive entertainment. Whether your company needs open space for a dynamic, interactive exhibit or a quieter, more intimate meeting room for scheduled meetings or private demos, you can tailor your presence and ensure your success at CES.
Is Press Coverage is Critical to your Organization's Success?
If so, you need to be at CES. GameDaily, GameSpot, and Electronic Gaming Monthly. You'll find journalists from these and other Gaming publications alongside mainstream press from The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg, The Today Show, and other top print and broadcast media.
As a CES exhibitor, you are also eligible to participate in Unveiled@NY--one of two official press events of the International CES. Held on November 8 in New York City during the CES Press Preview, CES Unveiled@NY offers your organization networking and presentation opportunity before more than 250 credentialed press and analysts. And the second press event is CES Unveiled Las Vegas on January 6, two days before CES.
Join the Gaming Industry Elite at 2007 International CES!
Join companies like Majesco, Gameloft, Tritton Technologies, Novint Technologies, 3D Innovations, Wolfking, Frepar Networks, Ultimate Game Chair, PC Gamer, Maximum PC, Xbox Magazine, Windows Vista Magazine at Gaming TechZone at 2007 International CES. Exhibitor benefits include:
· SmartBooth exhibitor portal: identify, reach, and connect with all of target prospects at CES
· Promotional opportunities: Ask me about specific opportunities to brand your Gaming characters.
· Extensive show promotion for the Gaming TechZone, including: pre-show publicity opportunities in print and on the Internet, and access to the pre-registered press lists
· Up to 10,000 FREE guest tickets for your most valued customers
· Listings in the official CES directories (print, online, and PDA versions)
· Press promotion in the CES Daily, as well as to more than 4,500 global journalists
· Access to a press conference room
The Gaming community will be at the 2007 International CES. The question is: Will they see you there?