Release Date: Fall 2005
Genre: Puzzle Adventure
Platform: PSPTM portable entertainment system
Developer: Killer Game
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Get FRANTIX and get ready to....Challenge yourself in the first character-based 3D puzzle-solving adventure for the PSPTM portable entertainment system. Quick-paced action, surreal environments and challenging levels combine for extremely fun and captivating gameplay as you race against the clock to solve each puzzle. But be careful, the obvious path is not always the best solution and each level is filled with devious creatures, unique obstacles, dangerous hazards, and deadly traps along the way.
Designed for the PSP system, FRANTIX will put your puzzle-solving skills to the test as you adventure through surreal worlds to solve each puzzle in the shortest amount of time. Featuring frantic puzzle-solving action, beautiful 3D graphics, more than 150 challenging levels to play through, power pick-ups, and a diverse array of monsters and unique obstacles, FRANTIX is easy to pick up, but hard to put down.
- Puzzle-Solving Fun - Immerse yourself in the first character-based 3D puzzle-solving adventure for the PSP system.
- Challenging Levels - Play through and unlock more than 150 strategic levels.
- Power Pick-Ups - Collect colored Gems to advance to higher levels and grab specialized power pick-ups for additional speed boost, invincibility, and many more.
- Unique Obstacles - Each level is filled with unique obstacles including moveable objects, toll gates, and complex walls.
- Hazards and Traps - Watch out for deadly hazards from lava to quick sand and tricky traps that will bring certain doom to your character.
- Enemies and Creatures - Avoid these crafty critters at all cost because coming into contact with any one of these guys spells certain death.
- Action-oriented Gameplay - Easy to pick up, hard to put down and quick-paced gameplay will challenge even the best puzzle-solving enthusiasts.
- Replay Value - Compete for the best time against a friend, unlock new world themes and more levels as you progress through the game, or go back and try to beat your best time on each level!
About Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Online Entertainment Inc. (SOE), a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Digital Inc., is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games, with a subscriber base of over 800,000 active accounts around the globe. SOE creates, develops and provides compelling entertainment for the personal computer, online, game console and wireless markets. Known for its blockbuster franchises and hit titles including EverQuest®, EverQuest® II, Champions of NorrathTM, Untold LegendsTM, and PlanetSide®, as well as for developing Star Wars GalaxiesTM: An Empire DividedTM, SOE continues to redefine the business of online gaming and the creation of active player communities while introducing new genres on various entertainment platforms. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with additional development studios in Austin, TX, Seattle, WA, and Taiwan, SOE has an array of cutting-edge online games in development. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. SOE, the SOE logo and PlanetSide are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PSP" is a trademark of SCEI. Memory Stick Duo TM may be required (sold separately)
| Contact: Tamara Sanderson | Sony Online Entertainment | (858) 577-3362 | firstname.lastname@example.org |