Dublin, Ireland – 2 November, 2009 – Atamia Limited today announced the launch of a new video games website called FACEOFFGAMES – http://www.faceoffgames.com.
FACEOFFGAMES is aimed at both the consumer and industry market. The site currently features the following services:
• Secure game tournament facilities for cash and prizes. These competitions are played on consoles featuring popular video game titles such as Electronic Arts’ FIFA 09, FIFA 10, MADDEN NFL 10 and more. (The company plans to support PC based titles and mobile platforms in the near future). Players can make wagers against one another for cash in player v player matches - bracket styled tournaments with prizes will be available shortly as players register on the website.
• An editorial news service regarding video games with specific areas of the website serving dedicated consumer or industry content.
• Social networking facilities are provided for all registered users.
• Advertising facilities are also allowed for on the site to assist commercial companies in the sale of their products with an easy to use enquiry form.
Atamia has the following product and service development release schedule:
In the last quarter, 2009 the company will launch an 'E-tailing' section to the website offering delivery of popular video game titles and home electronics equipment in Europe. The company plans to service more territories over the course of 2010.
Future expansion plans include:
• An encyclopaedic service of products, companies and people in the industry.
• A recruitment platform for companies and professionals.
These services will be delivered in the first quarter of 2010.
The company is also working on a 'Games on Demand' platform for the secure digital distribution of video games to consumers. It intends to operate this service through its website as well as licensing the combined technology stack of games on demand services with e-commence and marketing facilities which it has been working on to top tire game publishers and development studios. The company has forecast the first quarter of 2011 for the delivery of these services.
About Atamia Limited
The company was founded in January, 2008 by Michael McCormick CEO. Key members of staff Luke Ashe-Browne CTO and Michael Kerrin Senior Developer both have interests in the company. The company's core expertise is in the development of software applications and media services. More information regarding the company is available on their website: http://www.atamia.com
The company is supported by Enterprise Ireland http://www.enterprise-ireland.com a governmental body set-up to assist high potential start-up companies and is currently seeking investors through a tax incentivized 'Business Expansion Scheme' having received the necessary approvals from the Irish State which is a requirement in the running of such a scheme. The scheme is being administered on behalf of the company by renowned tax consultant Alan Moore of Moore Private http://www.mooreprivate.ie and Tax World http://www.taxworld.ie The company's legal advisors are BCM Hanby Wallace http://www.bcmhw.com one of Ireland leading business law firms and the accountants representing the company are Hayden Brown Chartered
Press enquiries should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the press page on Atamia's website http://www.atamia.com/press. Should wish to speak to a member of the team regarding your enquiry an appropriate person will be assigned upon receipt of your emailed enquiry.
If you wish direct your enquiry via phone please call the following number: + 353 1 5065607 between 9am and 5pm (Greenwich Mean Time + 1 hour) and request to speak with Luke Ashe-Browne, our CTO as he will direct your enquiry to the most appropriate person.