Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
May 18-20, 2005
In preparation for E3Expo 2005 next week, we've compiled the list below of never-before-seen products to be displayed at the show. This "First Looks" sampling includes just a few of the 1000+ new products you'll see featured at this year's expo. Please note that this list is an addendum to the initial "First Looks" e-blast distributed on April 26. Product descriptions were supplied by E3Expo exhibitors and are not inclusive of all debuting products.
For a complete list of "First Looks" products submitted by exhibitors, please visit www.e3expo.com at the end of this week. "First Looks" information will also be available to media only in the Media Center, onsite in West Hall Room 502.
10Tacle Studios AG - Contact: Marcel Jung, +49 (0) 6151 / 39 73 80, firstname.lastname@example.org
"GT LEGENDS" - The ultimate historic racing simulation! The unmistakable body of a Porsche 906, the goose bump provoking sound of a Ford Mustang and the sophisticated skills required of the driver of a Corvette Stingray are synonymous with the motor sports of the '60s and '70s. Equipped with the official historic FIA licence this year, 10Tacle Studios and developer SimBin will recreate the period of great racing adventures by introducing "GT LEGENDS." With a new engine, improved graphics and an extended list of features, this title continues the big success of the current racing game reference "GTR - FIA GT Racing Game," and is once again sure to provide high authenticity, a detailed presentation and thrilling entertainment behind the steering wheel of an untamed racing beast. (Kentia Hall, #7214). (Title: GT LEGENDS - Genre: Racing Simulation - Platform: PC - Release: Q4 2005 - Publisher: 10Tacle Studios AG - Developer: SimBin Development TeamU)
AGEIA Technologies Inc. - Contact: Kim Stowe, (408) 839-8750, email@example.com
- AGEIA Technologies Inc. will be displaying its flagship product, the PhysX chip. It is the world's first dedicated Physics Processing Unit (PPU) - a completely new hardware category that bridges the gap between static virtual worlds and responsive physical reality. The PhysX chip allows developers to use active physics-based environments for a more life-like entertainment experience. The company also provides the NovodeX API (middleware) used for the development of both software and hardware-accelerated physics effects in games. For more information visit www.ageia.com. (Kentia Hall, Booth 7532)
Agetec - Contact: Kim Stowe, (408) 839-8750, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Wild ARMS: Alter code: F" for Playstation2 is the legendary retelling of the Wild ARMS RPG that started it all. After its first release seven years ago, the new "Wild ARMS Alter Code: F" has an expanded story, more action, enhanced graphics, improved characters and better battles and environments than the classic you remember. (West Hall #2660)
- "Armored Core: Nine Breaker" for Playstation2 is all about battles. Train to become the ultimate AC warrior - shoot, kill, destroy! "Nine Breaker" takes you straight to the action, with a virtual AC boot camp where you can put your fighting abilities to the test. The more you play, the higher you score and the more wicked parts you earn. Then, you can take your skills to the mat, fighting matches in more than 20 arenas. With "Armored Core: Nine Breaker," get down to the business of games.
- "RPG Maker 3" for Playstation2 - From the Designer Series, Agetec brings you the easiest way to make a fantasy game. With beautiful scenery, advanced 3-D features, and engaging characters, "RPG Maker 3" allows you to create thrilling and enchanting challenges with dungeons, dragons, knights and princesses in a beautiful world all your own. Let your imagination run wild, conjure magic and conquer the world in an instant with "RPG Maker 3."
- "Armored Core: Formula Front" for PSP - Action and strategy marry in "Armored Core: Formula Front" for the PSP. We've combined the high-powered action you are used to from Armored Core and combined it with artificial intelligence (AI) features that allow you to build the most unstoppable warrior robot. Choose from a variety of components, identify performance behaviors and unleash your robot against a series of opponents in a variety of arenas and settings.
- "PoPoLoCrois" for PSP - Join the classic adventure of "PoPoLoCrois" from Agetec. For the first time, the coveted Japanese animation game comes to the US. Brave Prince Pietro and lovely Princess Sania take you on a delightful journey to faraway lands and enchanted kingdoms where you'll engage with fairies and do battle with dragons. "PoPoLoCrois" is sure to become an instant favorite for the new PSP generation.
Allegro Rainbow - Contact: Tony Panaccio, 813-451-7081, email@example.com
- Piano Wizard is a new computer game that teaches users how to play the piano by reversing the process of music learning. Instead of starting with boring scales and music notation, the game engine instantly enables users to play music through a simple but engaging game. Fuelled by MIDI music files, the game teaches classics, pop songs, children's songs and more, and transforms tedious practice into fun. The game - aimed at ages 3 and up - comes with an electric keyboard and cable, and is easy to plug and play.
Australia Games - Contact: James Little, 310-697-3008, 310-529-9793 mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auran (www.auran.com) - "Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006" "Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006" sets new standards of realism and immersion in operating a virtual railroad. This new title from Auran includes different modules such as Surveyor, where players can create vast environments and routes, and Driver, where players jump aboard and control one or more trains on pre-made or custom routes. Included in the game are fully realized routes with a wide range of activities users can immediately enjoy. Run long haul freight services, high-speed passenger runs or challenging yard operations as you service a huge variety of interactive stations and industries. Platforms: PS2, Xbox, PC
- Firemint (www.firemint.com) - "First Eleven Soccer" "First Eleven Soccer" is a fast paced, full field soccer game that brings the excitement of the real game to your mobile phone. Firemint's multiplatform technology compresses console style 3D gaming into a tiny memory footprint small enough for distribution 'Over the Air'. Weighing in at under 400Kb, the game's engine features include fully skinned 3D character animation and perspective correct filtered texture mapping. The game supports current BREW, Symbian and Pocket PC devices. Platform: Mobile Phones
- Fuzzyeyes Studios (www.fuzzyeyes.com) - "HotDogs Hotgals!" "HotDogs HotGals!" (for PC and soon for PlayStation2) is a highly stylized business simulation game featuring hundreds of the latest beautifully designed fashions. The game features bright and distinctive shop environments and lively music to provide the player with an easy, laid back ride. "HotDogs HotGals!" is an attractive, unique, easy to play (and replay) game experience set far apart from other management simulation games.
- Global Wireless Entertainment (www.gwe.com) - "Australian F1 Superboat Series" "Australian F1 Superboat Series" is a mobile powerboat racing game that allows players to discover the excitement and speed of the F1 boats in this fast and furious mobile game. Race in the tournament from Hobart to the Gold Coast, test your skills in stunt mode or race the joke mode in this fast paced game. The game features splashes and crashes, Nitro boost and 360 degree turning power. Platform: mobile phones
- Global Wireless Entertainment (www.gwe.com) - "Australian Safari" "Australian Safari" is a mobile racing game and is the ultimate test of man and machinery. Race in the outback of Australia in what has become the toughest 4WD and bike rally in the world. Platform: mobile phones
- Global Wireless Entertainment (www.gwe.com ) - "Targa Tasmania" "Targa Tasmania" is five days of racing the actual event, competing against the Targa assigned time for these cars: Historic, Classic and Modern. With ever changing scenery and conditions in this realistic Targa Rally, "Targa Tasmania" is the ultimate wireless racing game! Platform: mobile phones
- Global Wireless Entertainment (www.gwe.com) - "Peter Brock Racing - Extreme OZ Racing" "Peter Brock Racing - Extreme Oz Racing" is a wireless 4WD off-road racing game. Get behind the wheel and race Peter Brock in real time on the track that made him famous - Mt Panorama at Bathurst! The game features realistic scenery, animated car performance gauges, rain feature and a car improvement system, making this a great Australian racing game. Platform: mobile phones
- IR Gurus (www.irgurus.com) - "Heroes of the Pacific" Beginning with the attack on Pearl Harbor, this flight combat game puts players in the middle of some of the most intense naval conflict in WWII's Pacific Theater. This epic story unfolds through 30 missions taken from real events of the U.S. Navy's campaign in the Pacific, in hotspots like Midway Island, the Coral Sea, Wake Island, Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal. Throughout the game, players will pilot a variety of aircraft that were integral to the war effort in the Pacific, including the Grumman F4F Hellcat and F6F Wildcat, the Douglas SBD Dauntless, the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk and the Chance-Vought F4U Corsair. But what sets "Heroes of the Pacific" apart from other war games are the enormous aerial battles, recreating the actual atmosphere and chaos of the time. Platforms: PS2, Xbox, PC
* Krome Studios (www.kromestudios.com) - "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3" Krome Studios will unveil the latest installment of its popular, award-winning TY the Tasmanian Tiger series. In "TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3," TY and his mates face their biggest challenge yet - an otherworldly invasion by an ancient evil. In this next chapter, players will embark on a series of new action packed missions and challenges filled with new and upgraded weapons and vehicles. Like its predecessors, "TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3" will feature a unique array of interesting indigenous animals inspired by the Australian Outback including the loveable TY, who is based on the thought-to-be-extinct Tasmanian tiger. The game is currently in development at Krome Studios and scheduled for release in the Fall of 2005. Platforms: PS2, Xbox, GameCube, GBA
- Tantalus (www.tantalus.com) - "Payload" Payload is a first-party title to be published by Nokia in fall 2005. Boasting groundbreaking 3-D graphics, the game offers a unique mix of strategy, combat and futuristic racing. Payload is sure to get pulses racing, whether it's played alone or against up to four friends via Bluetooth wireless technology. Set in the distant future, players are members of courier teams hired to transport the precious crystalline mineral fuel source. As the players make their way to their goal, they will encounter gangs of marauders and rival teams, all attempting to steal their payload. Only successful runs will earn the cash and kudos required to progress through to the more challenging levels. Platform: N-Gage
- Tru Blu Entertainment (www.trublu.com.au) - "Rugby League 2" "Rugby League 2" (RL2) is the much-anticipated sequel to 2003's smash hit "Rugby League." Due for release in September 2005, RL2 is bigger and better than ever with amazing attention to detail in graphics and gameplay. RL2 streaks ahead of the field by introducing the all-new Franchise mode, which allows League fans the chance to strategically manage their favorite teams - right down to preparing training schedules, negotiating contracts and managing player injuries. Combine this with individually modeled players/referees, a huge range of stadiums and an Official NRL license, players are guaranteed the most realistic Rugby League experience gaming can offer. Platforms: PS2, PC
Australian Simulation Control Systems - Contact: Robert James-Herbert, email@example.com
- The Dream Machine is the World's first multi modal, whole body computer game control simulation system. The Dream Machine turns playing any game on any platform into a healthy and safe sporting activity, which you can enjoy in your own lounge room. The Dream Machine not only makes playing games healthier, it makes it much more fun, because the player has to use their whole body to control whatever game they choose to play.
- "Ankh" - Egypt. Long time ago. Young Assil is in trouble: He partied too much, got a terrible hangover and got cursed. Now players all over the world will have to help him - in "Ankh," Rebel Game's upcoming 3-D comic adventure, fully packed with finest black humor. "Ankh" will launch at the end of October (release date for the USA, other territories TBA).
- X-OOM Movies on PSP - Getting tired of buying movies twice for your PSP that you own on DVD? Get X-OOM Movies on PSP, the world's first tool for converting your movie library to your PSP. X-OOM Movies on PSP handles more than 15 video file formats, is fast, easy to use and fits your files directly to the size of your memory stick. Slated for release in June in USA (other territories TBA).
- X-OOM Movie Clone 3 Gold - Watching your DVD movies on your mobile phone or your Pocket PC isn't impossible anymore. X-OOM Movie Clone 3 Gold converts your DVD movies for Pocket PCs with Windows Mobile and even mobile phones that support Real Media files. Simply use a Bluetooth connection and transmit your converted movies easily. Your only limitation will be the data capacity of your phone. Amazing! The release is set for June in USA (other territories TBA).
BigWorld Technology - Contact: Robert J. Spencer, +61.2.6162.5105
- BigWorld Technology Suite Version 1.6 is an integrated set of tools, software and systems that provides all of the underlying technology and content development tools required to produce a MMOG. BigWorld has licensed their technology for use in 43 different upcoming games, making it the de facto standard MMOG development platform. The new version of BigWorld Technology Suite features a new shader-driven DirectX9 3D engine, enhanced content creation pipeline and further optimized load balancing algorithms that allow BigWorld Server to support multiple shards, multiple worlds and even multiple games on a single cluster. .
Buka Entertainment - Contact: Julia Gribonosova, +7(095) 780-90-92 ext. 336
- "Pacific Storm" - A strong RTS featuring well-developed aircraft sim mode. The US and Japanese armies confront each other in the Pacific, complete with authentic aircraft and ships. All the major Pacific battles of WW2 are about to begin. (Kentia Hall, Booth #6137)
- "The Stalin Subway" - You install this FPS and find yourself in Moscow in the '50s, the most dreadful Soviet period - the era of Stalin. Fulfilling various tasks and missions, a player gets familiarized with the Moscow Subway, the most beautiful subway in the world, and the most famous Moscow sites. The persuasive ambience, music, clothing and other elements of the game will convey the flavor of old Moscow. (Kentia Hall, Booth #6137)
- "Moscow Rush" - This racing action/sim brings a player to a real Moscow setting. Cool missions and highly detailed sceneries give the opportunity to enjoy virtual Moscow. Realistic physics and intensive traffic of the busiest Moscow avenues will immerse you into the Moscow reality! (Kentia Hall, Booth # 6137)
- "Hard Truck: Apocalyptic Wars" - This third person action/RPG is set in the post-apocalyptic environment full of menacing mysteries and unfriendly inhabitants. Explore the new world using your heavy truck. The truck is your ultimate shelter, armor and a means to earn your living, and the upgrades of your heavy truck will pave the road to your victories in truck battles. "Hard Truck: Apocalyptic Wars" offers enjoyment from a dynamic and colorful 3-D world and exciting action-on-wheels. (Kentia Hall, Booth #6137)
- "Hard Truck Tycoon" is an economic simulator. Go through milestone events of the history of the U.S. transportation system since 1960 and immerse yourself into each historical script with its unique environment and conditions. Build your transportation infrastructure facing the challenges of competitors and heavy traffic. Purchase new trucks by selecting among 30 different models, which were historically developed by U.S. constructors. (Kentia Hall, Booth #6137)
Digital Design Studio - Contact: Brian Baglow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3motion is a brand new gesture-based system, which allows users to control and interact with console and mobile video games through simple and intuitive actions. 3motion is wireless, compact and incredibly versatile. The system can be used to control a huge range of game genres, from simple puzzle titles to the latest complex FPS games. Players use 'gestures' to control a game. From casting a spell to controlling a car, airplane or even writing letters in the air, the 3motion system is perfect for the mass-market, allowing novices and non-gamers to pick up and play a game within minutes, as well as giving hardcore gamers an entirely new way to play and interact with their favourite titles. (West Hall, Booth #2400)
Digital Leisure - Contact: James Jolly, 705-735-2931, email@example.com
- STIKAX - Mix music, movies and photos with a touch of a button. As simple as click, drag and drop, and you can turn your PC into a dynamic mixing studio. INSTANT: No music or video experience needed - you can mix like a DJ now. INTENSE: Allows you to literally 'get into the mix' - remove the shackles of the computer keyboard. PROGRESSIVE: From absolute beginners to advanced users, you can choose a level to suit you.
- e-Jay DJ MIXSTATION 3, featuring VIRTUAL DJ Home Edition, is the latest state of the art tool in Music Mixing for DJ's. It's easy to use and includes a whole host of professional features pro-DJ's use! Features Twin Independent zero-latency players, 3 Band Equalizer, One Click Beat Beatlock Engine, Automatic beat matched cross fading, Virtual Scratch, Karaoke effect and more.
- e-Jay HIP HOP 6 inherits the simple approach to music creation as featured in all e-Jay's software to date, but now replaces the pre-produced sample method of music with real-time generated rhythms, melodies and bass. HIP HOP 6 music studio is a fully expandable music creation studio that allows you to develop new virtual instruments, effects and samples to add to the software to enhance it capabilities.
- e-Jay DANCE 7 inherits the simple approach to music creation as featured in all e-Jay's software to date, but now replaces the pre-produced sample method of music with real-time generated rhythms, melodies and bass. DANCE 7 music studio is a fully expandable music creation studio that allows you to develop new virtual instruments, effects and samples to be added to the software to enhance it capabilities.
- e-Jay HOUSE - Forget brick and mortar - just take HOUSE e-Jay, the latest software title in the e-Jay range, and make your own House music. e-Jay HOUSE comes complete with 3,000 house and garage samples including 50 exclusive samples from big name U.K. house DJ's Phat and Small. Just drag your choice of these sound blocks onto the audio tracks in the arranger and you will have a house hit in a matter of minutes.
Game Factory Interactive - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Warfare" is a real-time global war simulator devoted to conflicts in the Middle East. There are two campaigns, one for USA, the other for Saudi Arabia. The main goal of the first campaign is taking full control of the region; the second one is coming to power in Saudi Arabia and achieving the withdrawal of all American troops. (Developer: Mist Land-South, Publisher: Game Factory Interactive)
- "Jagged Alliance 3-D" is a tactical game in real-time mode. The game is a continuation of the famous game series, Jagged Alliance. Main features include those from Jagged Alliance but in full 3-D environment, well-known characters (mercenaries), tons of realistic guns, interactive environment, real-time game, evolution of the characters and variety of goals in missions. (Developer: Mist Land South, Publisher: Game Factory Interactive)
- "Neuro" is a plot-based sci-fi FPS. The main character is a psyonic fighter on service of powerful organization that controls activities of earth citizen's descendants inhabiting the galaxy. Features of the game include the ability to render a huge amounts of polygons with per-pixel lighting and dynamic shadows with acceptable frame rates; the engine supports different types of effects, such as particle systems, volumetric fog, motion blur and slow motion; and the characters are animated using the skeleton animation technology. (Developer: Revolt Games, Publisher: Russobit-M, WWA: Game Factory Interactive)
- "Rat Hunter" is a traditional FPS set in a hi-tech environment. The action takes place on a remote planet, which is located in a G-class star system. Its gravity, atmosphere and other conditions are pretty much the same as on earth. The main character of the game is a freelance reporter who started an independent investigation in order to expose the truth behind the disappearances of workers of a corporate facility. (Developer: Secret Sign, Publisher: Game Factory Interactive)
GameDAILY/Gigex, Inc. - Contact: Mark Friedler, 415-227-4770 x101, email@example.com
- GameDAILY.com unveils Streaming Video Channel. GameDAILY Video includes streaming content of game trailers and original video programming. The new content area can be seen at www.gamedaily.com. For information or to set up an E3Expo meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit meeting room Kentia 6954 and 6956.
Games for Windows - Contact: Vanessa Whorley, 206-223-1606, email@example.com
The Microsoft Games for Windows booth #1068 in South Hall will provide E3Expo show-goers with "More Ways to Play" this year, showcasing dozens of the hottest titles from top industry publishers, including exclusive content that won't be seen anywhere else on the show floor!
- Microsoft Universal Game Controller will work with Windows computers as well as future generations of Xbox, allowing gamers to enjoy a consistent experience no matter which Microsoft platform they choose for a particular game. Simply unplug it from one and plug it into the next.
- "Vanguard: Saga of Heroes" represents the leap to the third generation of massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) from the original creators of "EverQuest." Building on their many years of development expertise in this genre, Sigil Games Online will transport players to the richest and most diverse fantasy world they have ever experienced.
- "Age of Empires III" is the latest installment in the award-winning and best-selling "Age of Empires" series, continuing Ensemble's stellar track record of leading and innovating the RTS genre through exciting and revolutionary gameplay features such as the all new Home City, eight civilizations, new weapons, armor and random maps, in addition to an exciting single-player campaign. "Age of Empires III" entices players to explore the world of North and South America during the timeframe of 1500 to 1850 through breathtaking graphics, brought to life by a new engine that pushes the limits of Windows PC graphics technology to new levels.
- "Half Life 2: Lost Coast," featuring amazing digital actors, advanced AI and physical gameplay. Valve's "Half-Life 2" has been called the greatest game ever made, earning over 35 Game of the Year Awards. This summer, Valve will release "Lost Coast," a new, single-player level, custom-created to introduce High-Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting to the Source engine.
- "Catan Online," the online subscription version of the award winning "The Settlers of Catan" board game, is now available for sneak preview at MSN Games (www.games.msn.com). Claim new territories, build settlements and roads and harvest resources in a race to settle a new land as you play against your MSN Messenger friends or challenge players from around the world.
I-play - Contact: Jay Boor, 650-430-5805 (mobile), firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Maria Sharapova Tennis" - The only game featuring the hottest star in tennis - Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova. Maria has risen to become a style icon and a grand slam winner in the space of a year. "Maria Sharapova Tennis" lets you experience all the hard-hitting action of life on the women's tour. The game play features cool action twitch-gaming tennis, where you can battle it out as Maria.
- "Skipping Stone" - Incredibly simple yet utterly compulsive game based upon the age-old game of stone skipping. Take on the role of a small boy skipping a stone in the picturesque stretch of water. Use the power gauge to hurl the stone as far as possible. Then take control of the stone and bounce it as many times as you can.
- "3-D 2 Fast 2 Furious" - I-play will be announcing a 3-D version of its hugely popular racing title "2 Fast 2 Furious." The company will be officially unveiling the title at this year's E3Expo.
- "Metal Slug Mobile Impact" - The sequel to the ever popular Metal Slug franchise is on its way. The side-scrolling shoot-'em-up will feature multiple action-packed missions set in different locations including the jungle, docklands and a war torn town.
- "King of Fighters 2" arcade smash hit will soon be available for mobile phones. Using characters from the arcade version, prepare to fight your way through multiple levels with signature moves and super specials combos, fit for the kings of competition with intense martial arts action. Available later this year!
- "Mah Jong Quest" - More than an addictive puzzle game, this is an original cinematic experience. After three dragons wreak havoc over the empire, young Kwazi must use an ancient set of Mah Jong tiles to restore balance. Enjoy sweeping animations as you help Kwazi journey through the Orient, meeting wise animal guides and using an amazing array of special tiles to solve tricky puzzles.
JungleTac Interactive Co., Ltd. - Contact: Ms. Carrie Wu or Ms. Julia Cheung, 852-23143236, email@example.com
- "Mobile Magic Mate" is a handheld LCD mobile game, which can support 50-80 self-owned games built-in and be available for Play TV function. The extended product line covers topics as diversified as entertainment, life, health, travel, education and more. (Kentia Hall, Booth #6602)
- GamePodTM for Nintendo DS - Think cell phone case and that's what the GamePodT for Nintendo DS is like. Designed to fit like a glove, the GamePod for Nintendo DS allows players to play right out of the case. Its sturdy, padded design protects the DS from bumps and scratches too!
- GamePodTM for Sony PSP allows PSP gamers to play right out of the case. Its molded shell features a reverse zipper for quick gameplay. A connecting strap acts to hold the case in a "V," making it a stand for watching those UMD movies on the go!
- GameCaseTM for Sony PS2 SLIM from LASR Accessories combines the storage of a gaming entertainment center with the mobility of a highly functional travel case. The GameCase's unique design allows for play right out of the bag. Leave everything in the case and never unpack it again!
Mad Catz - Contact: Michael Meyers, 925-551-8080, firstname.lastname@example.org, West Hall #513
- MLB Officially Licensed Control Pad (PlayStation2, PS2 (slim), PS one) Totally dominate the competition with an officially licensed Major League Baseball team controller! Thirty collectible team designs in full color with Mad Catz signature poly-carbonate impact resistant finishes. Built for serious action with fully analog with dual joysticks, dual vibration motors, pressure-sensitive analog action buttons and turbo features. Added comfort with new gel grips and 8-foot reinforced cable.
- Fantastic 4 Officially Licensed Control Pad (Xbox, PlayStation2, PS2 (slim)) The officially licensed Fantastic 4 Control Pad Pro has everything you need for superior control in your favorite games and features full-color graphics from the upcoming movie in six different designs. Experience improved handling and gameplay with Mad Catz signature rubber grips.
- Fantastic 4 Officially Licensed PSP Pak (PSP) Available only through Mad Catz, the officially licensed Fantastic 4 PSP bundle contains four unique items featuring collectible artwork from the upcoming movie, including a carrying case, a screen protector, skins and game cases. The Fantastic 4 licensed accessories have all the quality features and superior design and workmanship that you get withevery Mad Catz product.
- Fantastic 4 Officially Licensed DS Pak (Nintendo DS) The Fantastic 4 DS Pak comes with collectible accessories for your Nintendo DS. The Pak includes console case, game storage, screen protectors and console skin with unique Fantastic 4 character art from the upcoming movie.
- Fantastic 4 Officially Licensed SP Pak (Game Boy Advance SP) The Fantastic 4 SP Pak comes with collectible accessories for your Nintendo GBA SP. The Pak includes a console case, game storage, screen protector and console skin with unique Fantastic 4 character art from the upcoming movie.
Magix - Contact: Karen Thomas, 631-549-7575, email@example.com
- Music Maker Deluxe Edition for PlayStation2 The software easily creates music on your PlayStation2, delivering pro music studio tools; a DVD full of loops, samples and riffs; and a fully-functional virtual recording booth into your living room.
NubyTech - Contact: Birute Tursa, Birute@nubytech.com
- Street Fighter Wireless Controllers - PS2 NubyTech's second series of Street Fighter controllers for the PS2 will be the first ever wireless peripherals on the market to feature Street Fighter characters. Each limited edition controller is designed with a gorgeous lenticular center display, and is packaged inside a custom leather case with batteries, the wireless receiver, a keychain or dog tag (depending on the character) and a special comic that unveils each fighter's anthology. Hardcore fighting game experts will be pleased with the six-button layout as well as the overall "feel" of the pad that rivals any controller ever released! The line will include four characters controllers: Blanka, Cammy, Sagat and Evil Ryu, and will retail for $49.99
- Frogger Controller for PS2 Housed inside a unique blister style "log" packaging, NubyTech's new Frogger controller will be the perfect companion for Konami's new "Frogger Ancient Shadow" game. A special button on the controller will unlock a unique feature in the game - only available with the Frogger controller! Players must help Frogger defeat the evil Dr. Wani and restore peace and harmony to Firefly Swamp. As the Frogger franchise continues to expand, this first-ever licensed Frogger controller is sure to please fans of all ages. Frogger controller will be available at retailers nationwide in August for $24.99
Nyko Technologies - Contact: Ellen Kardas, 310-785-0515, x285, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Flo EX for PC/Mac is a gamepad that emulates keyboard and mouse functions, making it fully compatible with all computer game titles, even those not designed as gamepad compatible. The software included with the unit has been upgraded for the new Air Flo model and has a sleeker, simpler interface. The new driver software runs as a background application, so you can plug the controller into different USB ports. Another update is that you can now choose which keystrokes, like W, A, S and D, are mapped to the analog stick. Plus, each of the two analog sticks can be programmed independently. (West Hall, Booth #2408)
- Theater Experience PSP is a case/stand for Sony PSP that extends the battery life of the PSP by five hours and has built-in hi-fi speakers that deliver a full sound experience. Theater Experience is a stylish, compact and powerful charger case that protects the PSP while providing a mobile media experience by offering users high fidelity speakers and a stand for adjustable viewing pleasure. Nyko's PSP Theater Experience has two premium stereo speakers and an adjustable viewing angle, allowing users to enjoy movies anywhere with all of the convenience of being at home.
- PSP Charger Case is an aluminum battery charger case that extends the battery life of the PSP by five hours and protects the device from water and shock. The Charger Case provides all the features of a charger without the audio and visual game enrichments of the PSP Theater Experience - perfect for those who want to have a no-hassle way to charge the unit and protect their PSPs while traveling, commuting or on the move. Both products contain high-quality lithium-ion batteries and provide a stylish and durable brushed aluminum case with water and shock resistant housing, form-fitted neoprene lining and a recessed latch to prevent accidental opening.
- Screen Armor PSP is an aluminum screen cover that protects the PSP screen against scratches, nicks and wear and tear. Rubberized, hinged grips ensure your PSP stays armored.
Scanavo Ltd - Contact: Rob Auld, 403-250-6855, 403-815-7882 (mobile), email@example.com
- Steelbook is a unique high quality metal packaging solution developed by Glud and Marstrand in Denmark. Steelbook offers a serious alternative for the media industry, which suffers from packaging where the quality rarely matches up to the digital content. The first product to utilize this innovative packaging concept was "Kill Zone" for PS2 for Sony Computer Entertainment.
SMARTguard Software - Contact: Jill Dornan, 503-262-6505, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WallFly is the first software tool specifically designed to help parents protect their children from playing computer games that contain violent or sexual content, if they want to control game time. Utilizing the industry-standard ESRB database of game ratings and other content descriptors, WallFly provides parents with information about the content of each game installed on their computer, indicating whether it contains violence, sex, or other areas of concern to families. Parents create individual profiles for each child, including age, maturity level and allowed content. Each video game is checked against this profile, and only appropriate games are allowed to run for each child, and only at allowed times. (Kentia Hall, Booth # 6610)
Solar Communications - Contact: Heather Hudetz, 630-858-7940 x112
Put a new spin on your promotions with CD/DVD carriers. Solar Communications (www.solarcommunications.com), a leader in unique media packaging, has engineered a variety of CD/DVD packaging formats to be used for promotional purposes. Stop by booth #6757 in Kentia Hall to explore cost-effective solutions: self-mailer formats, publication bind-in formats and more!
TAGES SA - Contact: Aymeric Lefebvre-Gross, 212- 477-1611, 646-229-7201 (mobile), email@example.com
- TAGES SA releases its new TAGESCAP automatic protection that takes advantage of TAGES exclusive asset - its secure area, the PC's safest place to protect useful game data. By use of TAGESCAP software, the extraction of the data-to-protect is made in just a few clicks. One or several components or DLLs can be protected and the result of the protection can be fully tested before mastering. TAGESCAP uses the most advanced anti hacking techniques to build a very strong copy protection that differs from one title to the other, while maintaining the shortest implementation sequence.
Techland - Contact: Adam Tutaj, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Island of Living Dead" is a survival horror FPP shooter that takes place in the near future, when all of today's threats and fears become reality. Global pestilences, mutating viruses and products of illegal genetic engineering begin to devastate mankind. The player, surrounded by mutants and half dead enemies, will struggle for his life in the game. "Island of living Dead" uses Chrome Engine that supports other physics simulation of environment and all top notch vertex- and pixel-shader based visual effects to help provide an unforgettable and unique experience for the gamer. (West Hall, Booth #2128)
- "Heaven VS Hell," the next generation of real-time strategy PC gaming, puts players in command of heavenly/demonic armies in the end of days. In the mid-25th century, the inhabitants of Earth have become so advanced that they have learned to manipulate God's natural design. Humanity's sinful disobedience infuriates God and he vows to cleanse the Earth of all mankind. The Devil, fearing his own loss of power, wages Armageddon, the war to end all wars, for the remaining souls of mankind. The game is being built around the concept of strategy, execution and adaptation, all within a fully-featured package that includes a riveting story, beautiful 3-D graphics and complete user-customization.
Track7games - Contact: Vicky Valanos, +30693698311 (mobile), email@example.com
- "Theseis" - Newly established independent game development company, track7games, makes its E3Expo debut with the unique adventure game "Theseis." The cinematic promises to transport you into the era where great mysteries were revealed and the ultimate sacrifice was made to prevent those mysteries from falling into the wrong hands. "Theseis" is being developed for the PC platform and will later be ported for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. Come meet us at Kentia Hall, Booth #6559.
Tru Blu Entertainment Pty Ltd - Contact: David Robles, +61 2 9533 3055, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Frankie Dettori Racing" is a racing, betting and management simulation that aims to take horseracing gaming to a whole new level. Through four different modes (Betting Party, Jockey Mode, Season Mode and Simulation Mode), players can experience all elements of racing life, playing the jockey, trainer, punter, owner or spectator. Enjoy the thrills of thoroughbred racing with quick play arcade racing and betting parties, or for the more strategic player, breed, train and race your horse to season victory. "Frankie Dettori Racing" also features motion captured animation and superbly rendered tracks for the most realistic racing simulation to date. See "Frankie Dettori Racing" in West Hall, Booth #2240).
Visionvale - Contact: Ingo Horn Ingo.email@example.com
- "Sparta - Ancient Wars" (PC, Release 2006) The ancient time where the Spartans were the leading faction at the Mediterranean Sea was a famous time. The battles between mighty tribes were fought with such intensity, that unknown soldiers became heroes on the battlefield. "Sparta - Ancient Wars" will bring this mighty time to new life, where each player will have the opportunity to bring his own tribe to health, fame and wealth. It is the first real time strategy game that will deliver never before seen stunning graphics, high level of detail, complete 3-D game play, rich economics, no unit limitation, an own developed physics engine and many never before seen features to this genre. So watch out - a new age will rise with "Sparta - Ancient Wars!" (Kentia Hall, #7005)
Viva Media - Contact: John DeFeo, 212-431-4420 x207, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "GTR - FIA GT Racing" - Viva Media and 10Tacle studios are proud to announce the release of "GTR - FIA GT Racing." GTR is the new ultra-realistic simulation based on the FIA GT Championship Racing series featuring the most exciting sport cars of the world as well as the prestigious 24 Hours of Spa race. With meticulous detail and unprecedented realism, GTR defines the future of racing simulations.
Western Digital - Contact: Constance Griffiths, 949-672-7000, email@example.com
- WD NetCenter - Sharing pictures, video, music and files or even a printer in your home or office just got easier with WD's NetCenter network hard drive. In less than five minutes, you're up and running with up to 320 GB of networked storage available to both PC and Mac computers on your network.
- WD Extreme Lighted Drive - Feast your eyes on WD's jazzy new light-up external hard drive with customizable color settings. Chose from 255 colors or rainbow mode for an exciting visual banquet. Easy, one-touch buttons control the drive's power and lights. You can save your color settings, turn off the lights, or power down the drive with the touch of a button. This USB 2.0/FireWire drive boasts 320 GB capacity, 7200 RPM spin speed and 8 MB cache.