New York, USA (August 13, 2008) – Paradox Interactive today released patch 1.3 for grand strategy title EU: Rome. The patch can be accessed via the game's menu screen by clicking on the "check for updates" button.
The patch includes:
- Three new intrigue options, giving the player more opportunities to interact with their characters in their own country and in foreign states.
- Barbarians are now a bigger threat. In addition to appearing from the borders of the map, they can now create their own kingdoms.
- Improved event interface clearly displaying which characters are involved in the different events.
- 3 new playable factions on the British Isles: Catuvellauni, Pictii and Siluri.
- AI improvements ensuring challenging gameplay in the long term.
And much more…
EU: Rome was released in April 2008. To find out more about EU: Rome, please visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com/rome or contact email@example.com.