NEW YORK – 25th November 2010 – Paradox Interactive have today released a brand new patch for Europa Universalis III: Heir To The Throne, the third expansion to the pre-eminent historical strategy game Europa Universalis III, which bring multiple improvements to significantly enhance the overall gameplay experience.
Major features of patch v4.1b include:
- Dynamic names of countries will now be seen on the map when zoomed out, adapting to borders as they change.
- Large overhaul of the Holy Roman Empire, with benefits to those that stay members and penalties for those attempting to destroy it.
- Dozens of major gameplay enhancements including reinforcing mercenaries, possibility for local naval supremacy, and the ability to annex countries with more than one province.
- Lots of improvements to the AI providing a more challenging experience for veteran users.
- Several Interface improvements, including more detailed information for military units and details on Imperial elections.
Download the patch and get the full patch note here:
The patch is now available for all Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne owners though the game launcher and on all leading digital distribution platforms. To avoid compatability issues, please download the patch from the same digital retailer where you purchased the expansion.
Patch your game and prepare for the coming for Europa Universalis III Divine Wind!
About Europa Universalis III
Europa Universalis III, which delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy, is an epic strategy game where players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a great global empire. Unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy, Europa Universalis III gives players freedom to rule their nation from an impressive choice of over 250 historically accurate countries. Heir to the Throne is the third expansion to Europa Universalis III.
For more information, please visit:
Web page: http://www.europauniversalis3.com
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow www.twitter.com/pdxinteractive