NEW YORK – 22nd March 2011 – Paradox Interactive are pleased to announce that Europa Universalis III Chronicles, the ultimate Grand Strategy collection, has released today with a recommended retail price of $29.99/€29.99.
Containing the award winning epic strategy game Europa Universalis III where players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a dominant global empire, Europa Universalis III Chronicles also contains the four expansions Napoleon’s Ambition, In Nomine, Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind, a colossal package of historical Grand Strategy spanning the years 1399 to 1820.
The release trailer can be viewed at:
• Play any historical nation between 1399 and 1820 to build your Empire through the use of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy
• Co-operative multiplayer over LAN or online for up to 32 players
• Engage in the thriving Europa Universalis III online community: downloads mods to add to the gameplay, find friends to play online
• Augmented province and unit production
• Enhanced economy and trade
Read more about Europa :
Web page: http://www.europauniversalis3.com
Buy the Collection here:
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Victoria and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Mount&Blade series, Lionheart: Kings' Crusade, Majesty 2, Cities in Motion and Magicka. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow http://www.facebook.com/ParadoxInteractive and www.twitter.com/pdxinteractive